Sign in to follow this  
evilcoconut

D'espairsRay on hiatus

Does he smoke?

Noooooo, Hizumi has never smoked. He doesn't drink much either. The rest of them, on the other hand, smoke a lot. Karyu smokes up to or over two packs a day. Imagine that second-hand smoke.

Hizumi still remains as one of my favorite vocalists. Worst Jrock news in a long time (for me at least). [3]

At least let us all believe in Hizumi~ all is going to be good, he's not that kind of Man that gets down so easily, (or so I think of him)

so I don't believe that this is the end of D'espairsRay, so many people are thinking~

he also gave me so much with his voice - so I'm praying for him even if I'm not into this prayingstuff

:staru::3:staru:

Now? No. Did he before? Don't know. The other three of them smoke though so make of that what you can.

He has never smoked in the band's history and probably not before hand

When I saw them in concert, his vocals were spot on for me. He must have some issues, there's been reports of that, but whatever techniques he is using to overcome it do work. I don't think he has any serious issues, he (and the rest of the band) just need a break from their hectic tour schedule.

Sign in to follow this