Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

NIGHTMARE members solo projects have formed

This looked bad but it's worse than I would have ever expected. The LSN preview sounded almost identical like The Sorrow of the Deciever with some Swallowtail touches here and there further proving that Ruka's creativity for songwriting has been gone long ago. Along with Yusa's completely unfitting and girl like soft vocals we are in for a total mess of a mini album. 

Hitsugi's song is even worse with a PV filmed in a laughably tiny red box horrible makeup, acting and a shameless hide copying act that so bad hide's ghost wants to be dead again. Cheap melody and vocals that are not worth Hitler's defecation on an stick, even being as edited to the embarassing level they show. How is going Nightmare's music be any good with such talentless and tasteless members that can not do anything decent on their own with the avex production backing them?

its kinda disappointed to make harsh comment just from preview..n they r active for more than 10 years n avex is not their label from start..so i think u cant say avex back up them..yes..avex is such a big company..but if they r talentless n tasteless..i dont think avex will take them..dont u think..?

LSN is a special project band..of coz theres reason y the line up r chosen..please think in positive way..since they r musicians..of coz they want to try something new..n if ruka songs r not like ruka's..i'm pretty sure u will say he copycat other band..just like hitsugi do hide..?

sorry if it offensive..but i always positive..as nightmare fans..i'm really hurt with ur comment when the full song not even released yet..

they r active for more than 10 years

That's me most surprising part, bet won't be much longer. Not that I think this weak solo attepts will pay their bills anything, they are as bad together as they are on small stinky chunks.

I would have never expected two nightmare stans fighting each other on MH but this has apparently just happened 

omg

Aiyuurika's enthusiams may make doublecount but I don't think she's fighting with herself just yet.

OHhhh man. This is gonna be epic. For anyone not familiar with Yusa's vocal stylings please see these tracks for further ideas on what he'll probably be sounding like on these tracks~. 8D

Edit: Oops didn't know those videos would go all big like that. ;__; 

Also, Gremlins not good.

I kinda like Gremlins preview. To me Hitsugi has a cool voice.

The sound sounds nice but the PV is ...well not so good.

its not fighting..just opinion..MY opinion..

coz i'm not only nightmare fans..but i am j-rock music fans..even i'm nightmare fans..of coz theres also songs that i dont like from them..

so please dont take it as fight as i just think that ur comment is harsh..its me..only me..there lots of people in MH..of coz they will say its not offensive if they dont think it was..

sorry in the 1st place if u think i'm picking a fight..

The LEGENDARY SIX NINE will hold their produce live "PARTY" at LIQUIDROOM ebisu at 2015/02/13 (Black Friday)

The LEGENDARY SIX NINE members:
Vo.揺紗(yusa) (THE KIDDIE)
Gt.圭(kei) (BAROQUE)
Gt.Shinobu (ex-ガイズファミリー(guys family), now CREATURE CREATURE(support))
Ba.Sugiya (Moi dix Mois)
Dr.RUKA (NIGHTMARE)

static_nightmare-1_10002872.jpg

The LEGENDARY SIX NINE will hold their presents live "PARTY" at Shinjuku ReNY at 2015/08/06 and at 2015/08/07

The LEGENDARY SIX NINE line-up:
Vo.樹威(jui) (GOTCHAROCKA) (2015/08/06)
Vo.揺紗(yusa) (ex-THE KIDDIE, now in GUTS AND DEATH) (2015/08/07)
Gt.Shinobu (ex-ガイズファミリー(guys family), now CREATURE CREATURE(support))
Gt.齋藤紳一郎(saitou shinichirou) (12012)
Ba.Sugiya (Moi dix Mois)
Dr.RUKA (NIGHTMARE)

Sign in to follow this