Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Megaromania LAST LIVE DVD release

Megaromania LAST LIVE DVD "THE LEGEND OF CREATION" will be released, which will include scene of their last one-man live "THE LEGEND OF CREATION" at Shibuya O-East at 2013/07/31, for which details will be announced in visual-kei magazine "Cure" to be released at 2013/09/21

SET-LIST at 2013/07/31:

01.God of Megaromania-純血ノ刻印(junketsu no kokuin)-
02.Phantom to the past
03.Crimson
04.APOCALYPSE
05.a Revolving Lantern...
06.Prologue & Epilogue
07.Disillusion on heaven-drums solo-
08.美醜の果実(bishuu no kajitsu)
09.Punish for pain
10.Gate of the prophet
11.Cardinal Sin
12.Absolute obedience
13.Tragedy
14.残香(zanka)-Scent of Perfume-
15.Sabbath

EN1
01.Farewell
02.Ideal future
03.Oath-cross of eternity-

EN2
01.THE END OF VENGEANCE

EN3
01.AURORA-destinies of world-

THIS IS their last live before their disbandment.

The band never said "The last LIVE DVD" before that.

I don't talk just about this band every month we have a "last..." by the label... but maybe you can just try to don't comment every of my comment on every website and just leave me in peace, I will not criticize everything you say (whether stupid or not)

really wanna that. seems like its a bootleg DVD though D:

Hmm source ?

so far Megaro has 4 DVDs (I count the one in Quintessence Voyage), and some bootlegs, but for their last live, I clearly don't see them doing a bootleg

Plus Wsp is right, wether it's going to be released under UCP or not, they are a band from UCP label, and don't play with words, saying that they are gone from UCP and disbanded,

they are from UCP, that's all. so are Lin, CindyKate etc etc

It's like the Fifth time we hear "last" something :

- Last Lin LIVE DVD

- Last Megaro LIVE DVD

- Last CindyKate LIVE DVD

- Last Vior gloire live limited single

- Last Megaro live limited single

and there are some other examples

He's trying to make money it's true, but seeing the prices of these DVDs, he's not milking us (or they are not milking us, as some are released under other labels, like Goemon Records), compared to some bands who sell their DVDs for 7000yen or more, without being as important as a major band

I see that as a  gift to the fans AND a way to make money

Anyway, I love that band, so I will probably buy that, as usual

oh no, it's not a bootleg, i misunderstood it, sorry.

Btw, what's the problem? Japanese fans usually just like 1 band, so they don't care if Lin or CindyKate released  ~~last~~ stuff, they'll just have interest on Megaromania's. I also don't like any other UCP bands, but i want Megaromania's one...So i'm happy. I love last lives DVD and i really can't understand why you guys are complaining about it

I think it's somewhat of common sense among VK fans that anything rooting back to UCP is automatically categorized as a milking process by Kisaki. I think it's normal for a band to have a last release, whether they be DVD's, CD's or a boxset of everything included. UCP's bands just all happened to disband, so you're going to get a final release from all of them, naturally.

I am not complaining that they release "last" something

I was just pointing out that Wsp is right on what he said

So far I bought every "last" release from UCP bands => CindyKate DVD, Megaro live single, Vior gloire live single, NEGA live DVD and I'll buy the ones release lately, so yea I'm happy about that too

But yea it's normal, these bands are disbanding, of course we will have many last things or best of or whatever, to put a good end to their band life

I think it's somewhat of common sense among VK fans that anything rooting back to UCP is automatically categorized as a milking process by Kisaki

Yes and no, as I said, he's trying to make money, but that is his job, he is/was a label director, main goal is to make money and music and produce bands, so for me, nothing bad about it, especialy because what he is selling lately is not overpriced

Btw, what's the problem? Japanese fans usually just like 1 band, so they don't care if Lin or CindyKate released  ~~last~~ stuff, they'll just have interest on Megaromania's. I also don't like any other UCP bands, but i want Megaromania's one...

I don't really any the link between what we said, and your comment here.

Hmm, I'm curious about the release details... Why not publish them now, unless there is something special going on? Perhaps that issue of Cure will also announce new band of ex-members, or a new label?!

One can dream at least... ♪

It is natural that many bands from UCP are releasing 'last' CDs and DVDs, since most of them disbanded. For the fans who could not make it to their last live, this is almost a present :( I am actually very happy that they are releasing it.

翠-Sui- session will perform at event "Beautiful Elements" at Ikebukuro RUIDO K3 at 2013/10/02

翠-Sui- session members:
Vo.翠-Sui- (ex-Megaromania)
Gt.美沙麗-Misery- (ex-Megaromania)
Gt.Kyohei (ex-zechs)
Ba.迅-Jin- (ex-UnsraW)
Dr.摩珠-Majyu- (ex-E'm~grief~, now Art Cube(support))

their LIVE CD (3,150yen, limited 500) & LIVE DVD (6,300yen, limited 500) "THE LEGEND OF CREATION-2013.07.31 SHIBUYA O-EAST-" have been available for ordering through Cure since 2013/09/21 and up to 2013/10/21 (700yen delivery), for which LIVE CD will further include unreleased song as bonus track

special LIVE DVD "THE LEGEND OF CREATION-2013.07.28 OSAKA MUSE-" will be enclosed if purchasing LIVE CD & LIVE DVD together, which will include live scene (>30 minutes) and original message

ナツカ(natsuka) session will also perform at event "Beautiful Elements" at Ikebukuro RUIDO K3 at 2013/10/02

ナツカ(natsuka) session members:
Vo.カイリ(kairi) (ex-SIVA, now in gaNesha)
Gt.成海(narumi) (ex-Bergerac)
Ba.氷牙-Hyoga- (ex-Megaromania)
Dr.ナツカ(natsuka) (ベルベット(VelBet))

Do you have the link for the cure mail order ? cause everytime I try to enter the site, it's says "Hacked by Krad Xin" then leads to nothing at all

Actually,my bro just got the DVD.it seems like HQ.and,here's the requesting form about Megaromania's last live DVD and CD in the Cure.

post-3685-0-92176000-1380536130_thumb.jp

it looks like JAPANESE ONLY.But maybe you should send a message to Sui to tell him how to buy these goods from overseas.

:)

Sign in to follow this