Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

9GOATS BLACK OUT members project "Baphomet" will perform

9GOATS BLACK OUT members project "Baphomet" will perform at Shibuya O-West at 2010/10/12, at Yokohama SUNPHONIX at 2010/11/14 and at Takadanobaba AREA at 2010/12/26

"Baphomet" members:

Vo.ryo (9GOATS BLACK OUT)

Gt.utA (9GOATS BLACK OUT)

Ba.hati (9GOATS BLACK OUT)

support Key.&Manip.akaya (9GOATS BLACK OUT(support))

support Dr.ササブ??ヒロシ(sasabuchi hiroshi) (ex-Plastic Tree) (2010/10/12 & 2010/12/26)

support Dr.篤人(atsuto) (ex-Sugar) (2010/11/14)

http://9goats.net/

What the... what is this shit. Just continue with 9GBO please. What's the use of this project?

I think such project is similar to "Dolly vs counting a sheep", which is a temporary project during activity pause

What the... what is this shit. Just continue with 9GBO please. What's the use of this project?

What's wrong with doing two things at the same tiem? It's normal for rock artists to have more than one band at the time, and it's not a problem at all.

Jeez!

interesting line up... And band name.

Wonder how it does sounds like,

i hope totally different with 9GBO.

Would it be funny if they suddenly came up with colourful outfits and accessories? :D

or become totally hardcore, harder than GULLET, for instance? Interesting....

This could probably become a big thing too,

if all goes well. All is possible doesn't it?

Hopefully they could release something later in the future.

What's wrong with doing two things at the same tiem? It's normal for rock artists to have more than one band at the time, and it's not a problem at all.

Jeez!

Setting up this side project kind of irritates me as it leaves the suggestion they put 9GBO aside for a longer time, and that while it is such an awesome band.

Meh, I guess I just want 9GBO back, and I can't understand why they don't go back to that, but choose this Baphoment thing instead. Well, now just hope they release some good music under this name too.

Maybe they have written a lot of good music that just doesn't fit in with 9GBO, so they need to release it under another name? I don't know, but it might be something like that.

Sounds interesting. I wonder how it will differ from 9gbo, Maybe I'll try to go the O-east show.

Would it be funny if they suddenly came up with colourful outfits and accessories?

OMG that would make my day just to hear/see the bitching that would commence afterward *_*

I wonder what the theme will be...

Hoping it ends up more epic than 9GBO in some sense of the word.

Or at least be a spark to future developments in the world that is 9GBO.

Judging from the name I kinda feel there will be a dark theme and such. And I hope they'll make some dark music. I don't care if it's fast, hard, slow or just acoustic. But something dark would be interesting.

Would it be funny if they suddenly came up with colourful outfits and accessories?

OMG that would make my day just to hear/see the bitching that would commence afterward *_*

lmao so true.

Anyway, 9GBO + atsuto + Bucchi sounds awesome, hope it leads to some sort of releases with a different overall vibe from 9GBO. It's always nice to hear something different from a band's usual sound.

The name looks like a continuation of the Tanatos-theme 9goats had. That album had all the Babels and belzebuth'ts. Too bad that Ryo is still going to be the vocalist, he bores me now. Yeah.

I sooooo want this to happen :D

Sign in to follow this