Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Sadie new album "MADRIGAL de MARIA" release

I'm happy about this, but DEG comparison...I I agree with Augie....maybe a little bit here and there, but honestly I can totally tell a Dir en Grey song from a Sadie one very easily.

The hate does not come from the music sounding identical (aside from select cases); but it's the fact that Mao has drawn soo many influences from Kyo that it's hard for someone not to notice it. People go wayy too overboard with the comparisons (calling Sadie a Copy and Paste band, etc.); but it's not coming out of nowhere. From technique (sudden switch to gutturals and attempts at "inward screams") to the report propagated on this very site (long time ago) that Kyo had a hand in Mao's vocal lessons. It's less the music and more based on the influence Kyo has had on Mao.

I will agree wholeheartedly that it's getting annoying because people bring it up as a way to DISCREDIT the band.

Regardless of how GOOD this album will be, I'm excited nonetheless because Sadie is a band that intrigues me even if I gravely dislike most of their discography.

Mizuki always does some "magnificent, I'm glorious" pose hahaha. Tsurugi doesn't remind me of YOHIO, he reminds me of Cazqui from NOCTURNAL BLOODLUST

[CD track list]
01.Demons cradle
02.THE REQUIEM
03.Decadence
04.Jealousy
05.官能とParadox(kannou to Paradox)
06.嘘にまみれた真実の底(uso ni mamireta shinjitsu no soko)
07.viper
08.STARRING
09.斑-まだら-(madara)
10.雪月花(setsugekka)
11.優シク殺シテ(yasashiku koroshite)
12.face to face(unplugged ver.) (included in regular edition)

[limited edition DVD track list]
01.THE REQUIEM (PV)

let's just hope the songs are on par with the titles... but I am curious seeing how there is only two old songs on here (3 if you count the unplugged face to face).

I am so hella excited for this, tbh their last album THE BLACK DIAMONDS was simply amazing (yeah not as good as COLD BLOOD) but still, it was comprised of tracks ranged from decent to amazing.

Their last single (which I forgot the name xD) was pretty much solid too.

So, Dir en grey-ish or not, I couldnt care less, as long as they rocks, that's all that matters.

Seems kinda pointless to put both single tracks at the end of the album, but let's see how it will turn out.

They might as well have left it out 

I wasn't too fond of "face to face," but I'm curious to hear the unplugged version.

And 雪月花 being the penultimate track? IMO, it doesn't really sound like a near-the-end-of-the-album kind of song...

Can't wait to hear the new songs, though!

My god, it's like a mixture of 斑, face to face, and maybe a little bit of アヲイ's bastard...... and I'm actually liking it so far.

Artwork Time:
81UuwQdkd8L.jpg

81BgMnAObtL.jpg

Sign in to follow this