Trombe

girugamesh free preview live "absoluteϕdecision"

Well, I really enjoyed Zecchou Bang and Zantetsuken, so I don't know how I feel about they changing style right now

But let's see...

In new style? New style as in "something never seen with girugämesh before" (behold, the new barbershop quartet!) or "just something different" which would, in theory, make their previous sound, the sound I miss dearly, a possible return?

You got my curiosity.

Let me get this straight. As I understood from the OHP it's a free live but the drinks fee is mandarory, and it's a fanclub only draw. I mean come on. That image kills me btw  :mrgreen:

Isn't it a "grabbing all styles they've done before and perfect them to a girugamesh style" thing anyway? That's what they've said they would.

Anyway, I'm expecting something to the likes of the last two singles, but with more electro sounds in it. As long as it's not as boring as Go was, I'm up for anything right now.

they will play their unreleased new song(s) at their live at Shibuya WWW at 2013/07/22, and photo-taking will be allowed (and even encouraged) at that live

I doubt their sound will go through any fundamental changes, or too many cosmetic ones for that matter. They are just trying to re-launch the band. Frankly the description "contains the strong initial impulse at its roots, follows the many different sounds pursued up until now, while causing a transformation" sounds like the same litany every band ever gives when the times comes for a new album. And this is especially prevalent among bands who are trying to save face with promises of retaining some of the "old sound" after failing to sell out.

regardless, it's going 2 suck just like everything else this band ever made