Trombe

D best album "ALL TIME SUPER BEST" release

D best album "ALL TIME SUPER BEST" (tentative title) will be released at 2013/08/21 (3 TYPE)

limited Blu-ray edition (3,999yen) will include 2CD+Blu-ray (including PVs), limited DVD edition (3,800yen) will include 2CD+DVD (including PVs), and regular edition (3,150yen) will include 2CD only

[blu-ray/DVD track list]
・久遠(kuon)
・薔薇色の日々(barairo no hibi)
・BIRTH
・闇の国のアリス(yami no kuni no alice)
・Snow White
・Nocturnal
・Tightrope
・Day by Day
・風がめくる頁(kaze ga mekuru page)
・7th Rose
・赤き羊による晩餐会(akaki hitsuji ni yoru bansankai)
・In the name of justice
・Der König der Dunkelheit

Lmao. They're apparently releasing a single in August (major re-debut single, as far as I know). But yeah, now that they're major again they can probably get a hold of the rights of their major era stuff (meaning they'll be able to distribute it and sell it again at their own concerts unlike the past two years), so they're making use of it by immediately giving out an all-time best album. At least, that's my guess.

Looks like this best-of will be released by Avex. I think it's avex who want to make some money as long as they can.

Funny though that there are no infos about this best-of on D's official site, nor their ameba... Do they even know of this release? XD

This happens all the time when a band leaves a label for another, not their fault imo. It's just Avex trying to cash-in one last time.

I love how there is absolutely nothing about this release on their OHP or their blogs. I wonder how they're going to promote this without the band participating, considering bands usually get a new look (even for best albums) and give interviews in magazines about it. I think this'll just be promoted with pictures of their last avex release or something, lol.

Seems like this is an "graduation best of album" that record labels release whenever an artist is switching between major labels, so the old label still can earn some bucks on their licensed songs. Now D will be promoted by Victor Entertainment a lot in TV, Radio etc, and HPQ/avex trax probably see their chance in earning some money on a compilation album (without laying a single yen on promotion).

For example TOKUMA JAPAN are doing this with Alice Nine at this moment releasing the part 2 Complete Collection now when they're active on Universal Music/NAYUTAWAVE RECORDS. 

Not unusual at all.

title of their best album is finalized as "Bloody Rose "Best Collection 2007-2011" "

[CD DISC 1 track list]
01.久遠
02.薔薇色の日々
03.BIRTH
04.夢想花
05.Rebellion
06.Solid heart
07.闇の国のアリス
08.波紋
09.Mad Tea Party
10.Rosarium
11.Snow White