Trombe

new band "Crucifixion" has formed

new band "Crucifixion" will hold their first live at Nishikujou BRAND NEW at 2013/05/25

"Crucifixion" members:
Vo.二人静(futarishizuka) (ex-Villeyge-->Pretty Neurosis-->クレハキネマ(cleha kinema)-->Musette*Minette-->MaRiLL(歌夜猫/kayane))
Gt.摎邪(kuja) (ex-Shellde:vice-->ロザリー(rosary)-->DeathMania-->BLOODY VALENTINE-->MISSA)
Gt.憩(nayu) (ex-FIND-->Musette*Minette-->MaRiLL)
Ba.楼(rou) (ex.-sai-)
support Dr.拓郎(takurou) (ex-Larme d'ange-->Vallquar, now Magistina Saga(support))

http://ameblo.jp/crucifixion-official/

I won't even bother checking last.fm. I just know there's probably at least 3 metal bands that already have this name.

They should have fit in  somewhere in the name for good measure, haha.

They look really exactly like Madeth gray'll. But I think it's great. It was about time for that old Matina shit to become trendy again.

Aww, I want them to be good. ;o;

It's nice to see this type of band more often lately. I wonder whether it's due to grievas and cells success or more because of the general 90s trend in fashion and music at the moment.

I was supposed to see them on the 25th in Osaka, but I'll probably miss them because of my work... Hopefully I have two friends who will be there so should be able to know if they're any good ^^

I just hope I won't miss カルペディエム too...

A Madeth gray'll cosplay, nice!
Is there any preview somewhere? I always get my hopes up when I see a look like this, unfortunatelly the band always end up being super weird and even cheaper than the 90's. :(

Whelp, that certainly was some oldschool kotekote masturbastion. +1. Did they record it onto a cassette and then rip that for the CD or something? Seems like they went the distance to not only sound oldschool but capture the crap fidelity that oldschool releases had lol