Sign in to follow this  
seikun

[old old] ex Pierrot Kirito sued Marylin Manson?

This is a very old story which it is really hard to find anywhere on the net.

The story as far as I know tells ex-Pierrot Kirito sued Marylin Manson because the latter copied/plagiarised his visual style.

That is all I know, but I would like to go into details regarding this story.

Does anybody know anything about this?

Pierrot was MM's opening act on his Mechanical Animals Tour in Japan, 1999. That's all I know...

As a (formerly) Pierrot-hardcore-fan this is totally new to me ;P But who knows?

All fansites with translated content of their history book "PROCESS" are defunct unfortunately...

Hahaha, I would love to hear if this is true and what the verdict was.

I would have thought perhaps the other way around and Manson suing some VK bandmen. It's already blatantly obvious that some bandmen have taken inspiration from Manson or have even admitted to liking Manson's style anyway. So I would have thought the other way around but I imagine the whole case would be difficult to push since it's kinda subjective. I mean, they'd have to copy him from head to toe and do the same photoshoots and ehhhhhh I'm rambling who cares someone prove whether this is true or not so I can laugh at it all.

Pierrot was MM's opening act on his Mechanical Animals Tour in Japan, 1999. That's all I know...

As a (formerly) Pierrot-hardcore-fan this is totally new to me ;P But who knows?

All fansites with translated content of their history book "PROCESS" are defunct unfortunately...

It seems to be that when Pierrot performed there, Manson's fans did not want Pierrot. Kirito got angry and said something against the audience, but I haven't found what he actually said. However websites in Spanish say it was a "remarkable" (for the lack of a better word >.<) speech.

Sign in to follow this