Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

D.I.D. new maxi single "Paranoid Personality" release

D.I.D. new maxi single "Paranoid Personality" will be released at 2013/10/02 (5 TYPE, 1,260yen, limited 500 each)

[TYPE A track list]

01.I want to die
02.瓦解(gakai)
03.nihilism.
04.Paranoid Personality

[TYPE B track list]

01.ANTI+CHRIST anthem
02.Good morning, MOTHER fxxker
03.THE LOST MY HANDS
04.Paranoid Personality

[TYPE C track list]

01.Amaryllis
02.PROMINENCE inc.
03.the code number[13.]
04.Paranoid Personality

[TYPE D track list]

01.LiLLY of the VaLLeY
02.blindness=MARIA
03.paradox
04.Paranoid Personality

[TYPE E track list]

01.Merciless sorrow-666-
02.the time has come
03.infinite∞numbness
04.Paranoid Personality

btw they will hold their one-man live tour "Paranoid Personality" at Imaike CLUB 3STAR at 2013/10/12, at Shinsaibashi CLAPPER at 2013/10/20, at Fukuoka DRUM SON at 2013/10/23 and at Shibuya O-West at 2013/11/01

OMG. xD

Cool that they're re-recording some Para:noir songs again (so far I enjoyed most of their re-recordings better than the original versions).

lol so many re-recording songs from para:noir but too many types seriously, are they going to act like BGFNS?! XD

But oh well, I love Akane-sama ♥ love and support! :lolita_love:

Looking forward to the re-recording songs!

cough-cough I've been suspicious they're signing to PSCompany and this 5 type cover fest thing is like the rillest proof possible (j/k)

I hope they don't butcher amaryllis and nihilism bc late para:noir was probably the most amazing recent VK thing, and I'm sort of hating on their current drummer too
& curious about new tracks as well

Lilly of the valley, fuck yeah!! So they have almost remade their whole Para:noir discography.

How come when a band does something unusual, there is always that one person that says "I bet they're signing onto PSC now because of that or their sound" First, why does it always have to be PSC, it's always been wrong. B, I just want an answer, not a huge uprising so let's not make this something big.

Not gonna lie, love that intro, nice breakdown and transition from it. The song felt a bit slow, but I really like it.

PV wise, love the air kick the new guitarist does once the intro transitions into the A-mero.

Its different! The breakdown was a bit sudden and the growls were somewhat unnecessary where they were, but it's still a pretty cool song.

Not gonna lie, love that intro, nice breakdown and transition from it. The song felt a bit slow, but I really like it.

PV wise, love the air kick the new guitarist does once the intro transitions into the A-mero.

new guitarist?lol

Sign in to follow this