Trombe

MEJIBRAY new mini album "MESSIAH.bat" release

PV SPOT on youtube uploaded by me ^^

Everyone is RT'ing me now thanks to MiA posting my link too~ yes XD! (lol)  :lolita_love:

Nothing really memorable so far (typical average MEJI') but liking where it was going before it was over. xD

Also, covers are up at the official page!

Yeah, the covers are cool too. TYPE A really looks like Slivers.exe photoshoot lol. same pose XD

Yeah, the covers are cool too. TYPE A really looks like Slivers.exe photoshoot lol. same pose XD

I guess that was on purpose xD

No regrets, I'm totally satisfied I already pre-ordered it !

Cover art and track titles I enjoy, but the preview is a little bit meh. I don't wanna say they peaked, but I think that Emotional Karma was an incredible album for a debut and it will be pretty difficult to top. I liked Avalon a lot, but it hasn't stuck with me and Die Kusse was just totally meh to me. I'm cautiously looking forward to this one.

This will probably be the best I have heard from them in a while. I'm not saying the rest was bad, it's just that good to me. Although comparing new stuff to Sabbath and Karma is a bit unfair because it's almost impossible to top those

thought Linh-san might like to know that MiA tweeted Linh's video upload of their new PV spot.