DistraughtK

If lastfm could let you upload your own photo's for artist in your library...

If choose from pictures on picture gallery of said bands/artists, yes.

Otherwise it is too much works. Too fussy. And last.fm may need HUGE servers for that.

Which I believe they will not afford. For now.

I like this option better. Otherwise it might be 1349874568+ uploads of the same pic

Otherwise it is too much works. Too fussy. And last.fm may need HUGE servers for that.

Which I believe they will not afford. For now.

I don't think it'd be too bad.. How many people are actually gonna bother to do it? 

Might be fun for a while, I think. But I actually like having no control (most of the time at least) of the pictures system too; the rotating aspect of it makes it more refreshing. I think after some time it might get boring having to change the picture you chose for your library because it'd become dull being the same as always.

Well theoretically it could be an "opt-in" setting where you could choose a pic that you wanted but if you didn't it would default to the highest voted pic. Then you'd get the best of both worlds.

I like this option better. Otherwise it might be 1349874568+ uploads of the same pic

Exactly. Thank you.

I don't think it'd be too bad.. How many people are actually gonna bother to do it?

I suppose it will be pretty popular if that could happen.