Trombe

baroque new album & best album release

madygrain trying so hard to resurrect boogieman with his mean posts in brq topics reminds me of myself judging post-visual deg.

at least we can ~hope~, right?

I also have a small penis and I have been balding since I was 12.

this belongs to MLP threads if there's one around here.

Alright, you've had your fun. Now move along and don't make me become an early Santa by giving out warnings.

It seems their OHP has announced that the band plans to continue indefinitely without Akira "due to circumstances in the band". May be a mistranslation on my part, though.

are you referring to this ohp message?

http://pigmy.jp/0318.html

【バロックよりお知らせ】

いつもバロックを応援していただき誠にありがとうございます。
バンド側の諸事情により、当面の間はVocal 怜/Guitar 圭、サポートメンバーを迎えて活動を行っていく予定です。

「reversion fruits」に関して、発表が遅れた事をお詫び申し上げます。

今後とも応援よろしくお願いいたします。

バロック

I believe it only concerns their current tour.

Yes, that one. It seems it's just for that, feels a little strange though. Mainly because of him not touring is within the band. Maybe he got the money he wanted and he is thinking of leaving the band? I think it's not a secret he and Bansaku went band to baroque because boogieman was making them bleed some money.

I'm pretty sure he's not making much, especially leaving touring out. probably some health reasons/pregnant girlfriend/urgent face fixing job/drinking issues/aids/management disagreements with warner.

Weird marketing direction. But I guess that showing a better singer and a more charming individual than those in brq will have a positive effect. I love how she almost seems a little discouraged as the band's audio starts playing.