Sign in to follow this  
Pretsy

Kuroyume (黒夢) mysterious countdown

If this is not a reunion with their former members or something like that, what's the point of a countdown, really? It's not like they haven't already had tons of promotional stuff for their revival in the last two years.

If this is not a reunion with their former members or something like that, what's the point of a countdown, really? It's not like they haven't already had tons of promotional stuff for their revival in the last two years.

People do this kind of stuff everytime. It's just marketing. Countdowns make people excited, whatever the "surprise" is... it doesn't need to be anything THAT special. Luna Sea also did one thousand countdowns for releases, tours, and also countdowns announcing conferences that would announce shows/releases(that's almost a countdown announcing a countdown) on these past two years.

People do this kind of stuff everytime. It's just marketing. Countdowns make people excited, whatever the "surprise" is... it doesn't need to be anything THAT special. Luna Sea also did one thousand countdowns for releases, tours, and also countdowns announcing conferences that would announce shows/releases(that's almost a countdown announcing a countdown) on these past two years.

LOL, true.

I wish I could be more excited about this, but I have been the complete opposite of blown away by their releases as of late. . .

Sign in to follow this