JMusicMaxcaz

MIYAVI New Single : Ahead Of The Light (2013/02/20)

Pretty soon, but not surprising. He's been on twitter talking about recording literally constantly all year. Either way I am stoked. Samurai Sessions is impressing me so far. Wouldn't be surprised if volume 2 was out in may.

Tracklist:

01. Ahead Of The Light

02. Ahead Of The Light (Instrumental)

regular ed. bonus DVD: Ahead Of The Light PV

limited ed. bonus DVD: "SAMURAI SESSIONS vol.1" songs live footage

Too lazy to pick up the link to the source, but according to a news piece on Natalie, the single is going to be produced by Seiji Kameda and will also feature guest vocals by JUJU and piano by H ZETT M.

Get those sales, MYV.

It does sound a lot like Day 1, but I'm not complaining. Day 1 has been my favorite Miyavi single in years. This one sounds great too. Just confused as to why it's on Japanese iTunes already if it doesn't technically come out for another month?

It does sound a lot like Day 1, but I'm not complaining. Day 1 has been my favorite Miyavi single in years. This one sounds great too. Just confused as to why it's on Japanese iTunes already if it doesn't technically come out for another month?

Digital single, it seems. He did it with Strong and Day 1 too, if I remember well. It's kind common with western releases, it seems japan is finally adopting this kind of stuff.

Hmm, I see. Yeah here in America a lot of artists do Digital Releases, but that usually serves as a replacement for the physical single release. If there is a physical single release it usually comes out the same day. That's why this is weird to me, but I'm not complaining. I'll take new MYV whenever I can get it.

Yeah it's the same song, he said so himself :)

Also it's available on itunes for some countries!

wow akready? That's even faster than Rihanna annual release!

I hope it's well thought out.

I like the last album. I hope he can continue with that experimental direction.

He's been in the studio a lot, Chianti. I think he's doing several EPs over several months for this concept which is really cool. Like rather than doing one big album, several smaller ones to look forward to.

Yeah exactly he's been talking about being in the studio for ages now. Also like Wonrei noticed the song's been around for ages, so no need to worry on it being rushed ^^

The single is going to be on the new album as well btw which should be announced soon :)