Sign in to follow this  
SUBLIMINAL

SPACE JAM

If you weren't previously aware, sound does indeed exist in space. Air is "not needed to have sound, only a medium in which compression/rarefaction waves can propagate." NASA are converting charged electromagnetic vibrations from the cosmos into audible sound. Haven't heard the planets "chatting" amongst themselves? Then you are missing out. It's chilling. You might be hearing aliens. :urg:

Since YouTube videos can't be posted (at least I can't figure out what to change to do so, the post new topic page says flash is off), I'll provide links.

How Earth sounds from space

There is a website that has a clip of Saturn and Jupiter "talking" to each other. I've forgotten the link, though.

On another space-related note, did you know that Europa, Jupiter's moon, is rich enough in oxygen to support millions of tons of fish? In fact, a vast liquid water ocean is believed to reside beneath a crust of ice 100 miles thick. No life has actually been detected there, but it does suggest some places out there could be capable of supporting the kinds of life familiar to us on Earth, if only in microbial form.

Creepy? Interesting? Interesting. I think so.

now, i seriously consider being afraid to get into the outer space.

E.T, if you lurking this board now, please do not abduct me!

P.S: the title pretty misleadin lol i was thingking about Lola Bunny, Tweety and Taz Devil xD

I have a fuckton of high quality NASA recordings, mainly from Voyager expeditions.

Shit's insane. Great to listen to when your asleep.

Most of them sounds like sampling for industrial bands.

I might as well stole all of this and save it for future use xD

Maybe make some music sounds alike Antichrist Svperstar-Mechanical Animal stuffs out of it :dansu:

Sign in to follow this