Sign in to follow this  
arya92

Fear, and Loathing in Las Vegas 1st Full Album release !!

Gotta love the band name. But that's might be because I love the movie? But the music on the other hand. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! They make Attack! Attack! and Brokencyde sound like The Beatles. Awzum!

Gotta love the band name. But that's might be because I love the movie? But the music on the other hand. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! They make Attack! Attack! and Brokencyde sound like The Beatles. Awzum!

The Beatles were never Awzum! Except for I am the walrus (well perosnal opinion anyway)

I do hope you mean Attack Attack! and not Attack! Attack!

Also this band is pretty horrible, damn.

horrible because of autotune? well that's your opinion.

but i don't think so,that's what makes this band unique.

and i hope you see them live first before saying that this band is horrible :)

Who said anything about this crap being bad because of the autotune?

And lawl at the last statement. Do you seriously think one have to see a band live before one can think the band is bad? Yup, riiiiight!

Lol I never said anything about autotune I think?

But you got it right, I can't stand autotune(and noone should be able to).

But it's also that the entire dance/trance/screamo/scene thing is the worst thing since black metal.

But it's also that the entire dance/trance/screamo/scene thing is the worst thing since black metal.

Yeah, Horse the Band and Enter Shikari are crap, c'mon, don't generalize.

hmmm..., it always tickles me on how people that doesn't even like a band get involved in a convo to just have fun and bash some. Seriously, if you don't like it or feels indiferrent about something or someone, why should you even bother?

Sure, practicing free speech is all your rights to do.

But it have to come with responsibility,

you cannot just flap your gums like a ventriloquist puppet, blabbing and keep blabbing but it feels like a loud noise when we throw a stone into an empty trash can, or else you just make a fool of yourselves.

There's things that are better left unsaid.

That you better keep for yourselves.

Just use the common sense.

/rant

chianti = <3

more info about las vegas:

they changed back the official site to the old one again with live clip.

haha i am glad i save the PV from the official site.everyone enjoy the PV :D

chianti = <3

more info about las vegas:

they changed back the official site to the old one again with live clip.

haha i am glad i save the PV from the official site.everyone enjoy the PV :D

Yeah I went to check out the PV to save myself the download and it was the old one. D:

Ahahaha! Horse the Band crap? Stupidest thing I've heard since the last time I saw Mr Bacon's post, which was only seconds ago. Horse the Band rules. Don't know why they're mentioned here though. There's no dance, trance or screamo to be found in HtB. Just experimental Metalcore. Easily the best Metalcore band as well.

And it's always fun to see Mr Bacon criticize other bands...I mean, he likes √eight. When you like bands such as √eight you lose your ability to say negative things about other bands. It only makes you look stupid...because in you do in fact like √eight, which is worse than everything you criticize.

But Fear, and Loathing in Las Vegas will be played the next time I'm getting drunk with my friends. I can imagine us laughing out loud for a long time when drinking andf listening to this. It'll rule a lot!

Oh don't you ever forget that. It may fuck up you life, you know. :wink:

Ahahaha! Horse the Band crap? Stupidest thing I've heard since the last time I saw Mr Bacon's post, which was only seconds ago. Horse the Band rules. Don't know why they're mentioned here though. There's no dance, trance or screamo to be found in HtB. Just experimental Metalcore. Easily the best Metalcore band as well.

And it's always fun to see Mr Bacon criticize other bands...I mean, he likes √eight. When you like bands such as √eight you lose your ability to say negative things about other bands. It only makes you look stupid...because in you do in fact like √eight, which is worse than everything you criticize.

But Fear, and Loathing in Las Vegas will be played the next time I'm getting drunk with my friends. I can imagine us laughing out loud for a long time when drinking andf listening to this. It'll rule a lot!

I was being Ironic, please don't be retarded. I brought HtB because of their 'nintendo' noises and synths, you can call it trance/techno/screamo/post hardcore/shit, but it fits here. √eight rules, you suck, easy

I suck, you're butthurt and so on. Whatever lzm!

Sign in to follow this