Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

UNDIVIDE new mini album "MATERIALS LEFT ASIDE" release

UNDIVIDE new mini album "MATERIALS LEFT ASIDE" will be released at 2013/02/05 (5 songs including 1 inst.)

UNDIVIDE line-up:

Vo.Kihiro (LOKA)

Gt.&Ba.Leda (ex-DELUHI)

Dr.Sujk (ex-DELUHI)

btw BULL ZEICHEN 88 & UNDIVIDE will hold their 2-man live tour "DIVIDE88" at OSAKA MUSE at 2013/02/13, at Nagoya ell.FITS ALL at 2013/02/14 and at LIQUIDROOM ebisu at 2013/02/17

http://www.undivide.net/

Hell yeah, sucks that it's 4 months away but this is such great news!! I really hope that the instrumental isn't an SE but an actual instrumental, a challenger to GALEYD's instrumentals xD

[track list]
01.VERGE
02.FADING MATERIALS
03.SOMETHING TO FIGHT FOR
04.UNTIL THE DAY
05.WHITE HOLE(instrumental)

special CD-R "SOMETHING TO FIGHT FOR(another guitar solo ver.)" will be enclosed if purchasing their new mini album "MATERIALS LEFT ASIDE" through disk union

btw they will hold their 2-day one-man live "MATERIALS LIVE (A) SIDE" at Harajuku ASTRO HALL at 2013/03/01 and "MATERIALS LIVE (B) SIDE" at Harajuku ASTRO HALL at 2013/03/02

I know this might sound stupid, but, MoNoLith is pretty cool mostly because of the double vocals and the combination of clean and growl vocals. What if Juri joined the band as vocalist with Kihiro, double vocals!

Mix Speaker's Inc. uses double vocals too but they're not that good at it imo

Amazing samples! They did a really good job, this is way better than their first release!

Just incredible!

Yeah, this is no doubt a whole lot better than their self titled album which was still fucking awesome!! I thought Kihiro has a powerful voice in the album but damn I love him more here. 

In the album I only looked forward to 4 songs and ended up loving them all. In this mini, I love them all. Verge is my least favorite so far though. FADING MATERIALS being my top hyped song with UNTIL THE DAY right behind it!

Am I the only one that thinks that Leda is finally taking some inspiration from his mentor, Syu, with that WHITE HOLE instrumental?

Honestly don't think I can wait another 2 weeks for this and I can't wait for them to finally release a PV. I hope we don't have to wait a while like we did with GALEYD

Im not sure if I am reading this correctly but all the songs are done and Leda is already tweeting about a new song 20 hours ago. Im not sure if he means he's making one though. This is what he wrote "新曲がむずい"

What?! Where did you hear this from?

Kihiro's tweet

Im not sure if I am reading this correctly but all the songs are done and Leda is already tweeting about a new song 20 hours ago. Im not sure if he means he's making one though. This is what he wrote "新曲がむずい"

yup, I hope it that's true

BUT, there is a bad news

after two man, UNDIVIDE will stop their project

I hope Leda will comeback with another great project

and with Juri

I love his voice very muuuuuch

Sign in to follow this