ricchubunny

Black Gene For the Next Scene new single release

TYPE A (1,575yen) will include CD+DVD, and TYPE B & C (1,260yen each) will include CD only

special presents will be provided if purchasing 2 copies of each type (i.e. total 6 copies) and presenting them at their one-man live "Dance Drive Destiny" at Shinjuku BLAZE at 2013/05/05

I will be never give one more coin to this band... prefer support band who doesn't rape the wallet of their fans.

LMAAAAAAAAAAO.

Seems like Rame learned a lot with Kisaki :3

even if I think UCP cd are a little bit more expensive than other cd, They NEVER make this sort of joke does by two copy of each type... don't accuse kisaki and ucp for something they don't

even if I think UCP cd are a little bit more expensive than other cd, They NEVER make this sort of joke does by two copy of each type... don't accuse kisaki and ucp for something they don't

I had to re-read the original post after I read this. WOW, wallet rape is right.

I think wsp hit the nail right on the head with the term "wallet-rape", because that is basically what this is. Two types of each CD, wow.

nvm, thats just a joke, im not a judge to accuse kisaki or something like that lol

Btw, i think sadly they're not grown like that...what a stupid thing :(

TYPE A (1,575yen) will include CD+DVD, and TYPE B & C (1,260yen each) will include CD only

special presents will be provided if purchasing 2 copies of each type (i.e. total 6 copies) and presenting them at their one-man live "Dance Drive Destiny" at Shinjuku BLAZE at 2013/05/05

They should be fucking ashamed.

Um... why does anyone really care? Nobody is forcing you to buy them and even if you did buy all 6 copies it wouldn't matter unless you'll be there for the concert. Seriously guys, stop having a shitfit.

I BRING U GUYS SOME POPCORN

A japanese fan tweeted something like "I like BFN but...Their way to sell is deplorable" referring about the 6 types stuff...She didn't mention any member but Sala found her tweet and replied "so how do you want us to sell?". And then Rame came and said some stuffs, but basically u can understand as something like "We are trying hard in our way, and i just want that people who understand that and sympathize with it support us". It's like "IF U'RE POOR GFO BITCH".

I'm kinda disappointed with them...

Really disappointed indeed. It seems Rame has totally lost his sense and motivation to make good music. instead everything's about getting money now. At the begin of Blach Gene's formation I hoped he would go back to the roots of his old band Vidoll and make a great versatile band with interesting songs since Vidoll at its end became so bland. Instead we got a 08/15 neo visual kei band. Their first single was still promising but the other... even if this single will be average, having to buy 6 types to get all the stuff is still not worth it.

I'm a huge Rame-fan since forever and I still think that the songs he wrote in vidoll are one of the best things that ever happened to Visual Kei.

But even if bfn were as good as early vidoll (and they are far from being half as good) I'd still say:

Get a fucking job.

[CD track list]

01.桜乱トランスdestiny(sakuran trance destiny)

02.獄彩夢(gokusaimu)

03.リミットオーバー(limit over) (included in regular edition TYPE A)
03.菫青リフレイン(kinsei refrain) (included in regular edition TYPE B )

covers have been shown in their member blogs

http://ameblo.jp/bfn-ice/entry-11470376952.html

I really like the single name, gives off the kinda... rhythmic heavy rock with disco beat kind of feeling.

Though, I had the same good feeling with Fear Dance before Namida-kHz- was released, and it turned out to be false hope. So this might turn out to be just another disappointment.

DOOM was pretty bomb, would definitely enjoy another song in that style, however, this song doesn't sound bad in any way. I just feel like Rame needs to change it up a bit. That's maybe the second or third song by them where I have heard the bass stand out and Rame plays the same measure, 4 notes, at least 8 times before the songs builds back up.

I've enjoyed most of what they put out so far, but I'd say DOOM is definitely the best, it was a great debut song. Fear Dance & Shi-jigen mushroom were pretty good songs too, and I personally felt that Glow Test Kraken was hella good, practically on par with DOOM, but that's probably just me.