Scarlet Obsidian

Matenrou Opera New Album Release

Matenrou Opera just announced on their official site that they will release their 2nd major album!

The title is "喝采と激情のグロリア" (Kassai to Gekijou no Gloria) and will be released in 2013/03.

No further details are known yet.

Source: http://matenrou-opera.jp/news

Hell! YEAH!!! There better be an instrumental like all of their past albums and mini albums. Just Be Myself played when I shuffled my iPod and I fell in love with JUSTICE again. I want more, I want new as well. More GLORIA and Psychic Paradise as well

I feel like this might have a concept... gloria is on the title again, lol

Also most of their power metal inspirations frequently have concept albums so yeah

Really awesome news, their last single was absolutely fucking amazing and I know their next one will be too. I even like Justice a lot more now after a few more listens-through.

their new album "喝采と激情のグロリア(kassai to gekijou no gloria)" will be released at 2013/03/06 (12 songs, 2,800yen), for which first press will be in special package

彩雨-ayame- solo works CD (title not yet finalized) will be enclosed if purchasing their new album "喝采と激情のグロリア(kassai to gekijou no gloria)" through Yodobashi Camera store

"喝采と激情のグロリア(kassai to gekijou no gloria)" (limited rental edition) will be available for rental through TSUTAYA since 2013/02/13

[CD track list]

01.GLORIA

02.Psychic Paradise

03.CAMEL

04.初恋は永遠に(hatsukoi wa eien ni)

05.Innovational Symphonia

06.あの日のままの世界線に向かって(ano hi no mama no sekaisen ni mukatte)

07.Freesia

08.RUSH!

bonus track.喝采と激情のグロリア(kassai to gekijou no gloria)‐the initial stage ver.- (different ver. from that to be included in their new album)

[DVD track list]

01.GLORIA (PV)

02.Innovational Symphonia (PV)

Is Matenrou Opera trolling us? I mean, the only new track is the bonus one and it seem it's gloria's demo

matenrou pls

Edit: Oh, that's the rental edition. That means the album will only have 4 new songs though, as it has 12 and 8 are single songs...

Does that mean that all songs that are on the rental edition will also be on the new album alongside the new tracks? Or are these B-sides thrown on merely for this rental edition? I didn't know how the tracklist was for that JUSTICE rental thing but it'd be sad if they'd put 8 old songs and 4 new ones on a 12-track album. Could've better been a single then.

Does that mean that all songs that are on the rental edition will also be on the new album alongside the new tracks? I didn't know how the tracklist was for that JUSTICE rental thing but it'd be sad if they'd put 8 old songs and 4 new ones on a 12-track album. Releasing a single would've been a better idea in that case.

Justice [Rental edition]

01 Justice

02 Helios

03 マグノリア

04 Adult Children

05 落とし穴の底はこんな世界

06 Sleeping Beauty

07 Diorama Wonderland

08 new album「Justice」digest

So, don't worry =)

Does that mean that all songs that are on the rental edition will also be on the new album alongside the new tracks? I didn't know how the tracklist was for that JUSTICE rental thing but it'd be sad if they'd put 8 old songs and 4 new ones on a 12-track album. Releasing a single would've been a better idea in that case.

01. Justice(Before Justice Mix)

02. Helios

03. マグノリア / Magnolia

04. Adult Children

05. 落とし穴の底はこんな世界 / Otoshi Ana no Soko ha Konna Sekai

06. Sleeping Beauty

07. Diorama Wonderland

08. Album "Justice " Digest Track

Justice for rental was like this. So I guess there will actually be some 10 new songs.

I actually read this and was like... Where did I hear this before? And remembered they did the same thing last year. Kinda sucks, I saw new posts I thought the real track list was out. I'm supremely excited for this album after the epic masterpieces that were their last two singles.

[track list]

01.-overture-
02.GLORIA
03.Plastic Lover
04.悪魔の翼(akuma no tsubasa)
05.Freesia
06.CAMEL
07.Merry Drinker
08.SWORD
09.Innovational Symphonia
10.永遠のブルー(eien no blue)
11.Midnight Fanfare
12.喝采と激情のグロリア(kassai to gekijou no gloria)

covers have been shown in their OHP since 2013/01/28

could do without the b-sides being included...

and haven't really been a fan of matenrou since before their debut album...

curious as always.