Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

凛(lin) will be indefinitely on hiatus

btw UCP is selling this iPhone case for just 31,500 yen (something like 380 dollars).

I laughed hard :D

Hizumi's (ex-D'espairsRay) Iphone cases are 29,400 yen. You laughed so hard on that 2.000 yen difference? :?

http://www.umbrella-h.com/store/product ... gory_id=17

Exactly, 1 year ago i talked about Hizumi's iphone cases on a different forum. The conversation was like this.

A lot of people: Oh it's so beautiful, i want to buy one *orgasm blabla*

Me: What is so expensive on this case?

X: Oh its full handmade real xy crystals etc.etc. But if KISAKI would have done it... (laughing face)

Me: Yes if its so, everybody would come to shout loudly what a f*cking money-whore KISAKI..

And what is happening today?:)

Yes Mr.Kisaki-lawyer, i would if i had seen about that.

Btw, not going to discuss it here :P hope that Kisaki dont delay to pay your salary

Just i don't like the stereotypes against Kisaki.

If somebody does same thing: its ok, don't care.

If Kisaki does it: moneywhore.

what's your problem? I always make joke when bands which i like release 4+ types (like BFN and SuG), not my fault if you just see Kisaki topics bb.

Stop fuckin bitching around in any Kisaki thread, people wont love him more because you defends him, its kinda useless and will only make u look like an idiot-kisa-whore, and i know that you're a nice guy, so i just ask you STOP BITCHING PLEASE.

I wont stop writing in any topics which i want, cause i see no problem on it.

Just i don't like the stereotypes against Kisaki.

So you don't like KISAKI. Cause KISAKI = stereotype. Just like KIWAMU.

Selling a phone case for 400 bucks is stupid regardless of who sells it. But even more stupid seems to me defending such thing. Or worse, buying it!

I'm getting real tired of this shit. pixyfalse01, check your PM box, now. I am growing tired of the fact that every Kisaki topic ends in a dramafest because someone feels like overreacting every time another member says even the slightest negative thing about him. Ricchu, you are allowed to post wherever you want but please just ignore pixyfalse01 whenever he responds to you again, because challenging him will only make it worse. Now everybody get back on topic or I'm going to have to hand out warnings.

凛(lin) will be indefinitely on hiatus after their one-man live "Obscure Ideal~Judgement of fortune~" at Osaka BIG CAT at 2013/06/30
btw 秘密結社コドモA(himitsukessha codomo A) members will perform at OSAKA MUSE at 2013/04/06

Holy shit, I'd love to see that !

KISAKI has mentioned that he is in the process of arrangement for UNDER CODE PRODUCTION LAST COLLABORATION「D・N・A」...it appears that there will be last song to be released

the following bootleg LIVE DVD will be provided (1 out of 5 for your selection) if purchasing UCP goods (with a few exception) through UCP official web-shop for >5,000yen

【A】
NEGA LAST ONE-MAN LIVE TOUR「NEGATIVISM-WITHOUTRACE-」2013.04.26 OSAKA MUSE
LIVE DIGEST - including songs NOT played at 2013.04.28 NAGOYA HOLIDAY NEXT & 2013.04.29 Ikebukuro EDGE

【B】
NEGA LAST ONE-MAN LIVE TOUR「NEGATIVISM-WITHOUTRACE-」2013.04.28 NAGOYA HOLIDAY NEXT
LIVE DIGEST - including songs NOT played at 2013.04.26 OSAKA MUSE & 2013.04.29 Ikebukuro EDGE

【C】
Arc one-day revival live「悪ガキ達のSaturday Night Fever☆!!復活特別編!!」2013.02.09 Shinsaibashi VARON
LIVE DIGEST

【D】
KISAKI「C'est la vie~REMAIN OF THE 2OTH YEARS HISTORY~」2013.02.02 OSAKA RUIDO
LIVE DIGEST - tribute to KISAKI ex-bands (except FUTURISM・BOYZ)

【E】
UNDER CODE PRODUCTION 10TH ANNIVERSARY LAST TOUR「日本制圧FINAL -since 2003~2013-」2013.03.01 Meguro Rock May Kan
LIVE DIGEST

I'm kind of hoping Kisaki releases some sort super collection of everything he's ever been a part of, a la Kneuklid Romance's collection album. Or at least a photobook with rare old stuff. (...Levia, Shey≠de, Laybial demos?)

So when will they now actually officially disband? In december?
And until then Kisaki will pretend UCP still going and releases 10+ CDs, DVDs and Compilations. (I have the feeling he doesn't really want to close the label... or at least get money through it as long as he can. Maybe next year he announces the label was just temporarily closed).

Yeah, lucky bags, special fairs, etc etc, he wants to get rid of all the unsold products (which is kind of logic xD)

Sign in to follow this