Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

凛(lin) will be indefinitely on hiatus

I kind of believed Lin would move on to BPrecords since they had released some CDs under their label :(

About the other bands, Megaro would fit perfectly in Sherow AS since Metis Gretel were in that label, and they are getting into the Metis direction lately. If KAMIJO reforms the label (could happen after the Versailles thing) I think it would be the best for them.

I hope Vior gloire go in there too. And Realies fit in BPrec! For the rest of bands, I don't see much happening in the future ._. (E'm ~grief~ comeback plz plz plz ;0; )

Megaro would fit perfectly in Sherow AS since Metis Gretel were in that label, and they are getting into the Metis direction lately. If KAMIJO reforms the label (could happen after the Versailles thing) I think it would be the best for them.

I agree with but, but they're not going into Metis direction XD it was just a concept single

I agree with but, but they're not going into Metis direction XD it was just a concept single

Oh well, I wasn't just talking about Propaganda. Some of their newest songs are in that kind of atmosphere to me.

But well, this is a topic about Lin :)

If they were on Sherow they wouldn't have to feel obligated to going back to a Metis Gretel [-Fairy Tale Gothikku-] theme just because it was a formal label of two of the members. They are two completely different bands, and even Megaro's early stuff is rather different from MG in spite of what all of their original fans want to believe. The only 'theme' Sherow really had was an quasi aristocratic thing that not every band signed to it followed, which Megaromania would fall under without needing to change much.

Although, agreeing with Fleur de Neige. A couple songs on Artistical Glint did seem a bit darker than songs prior, but it's still crying wolf if you're saying they're now Metis Gretel 2.

凛(lin) KANATA & MIZUKI acoustic unit "可菜水木(KANAMIZUKI)" live-limited CD "Snowflake きっとずっと(kitto zutto)" has been released at their road live at 2012/11/07

I love acoustic music! Something you don't hear too much in the VK scene. I would love to get my hands on that. Think one of them sang on it?

lulz, basically what Iori and Jun also did during Phantasmagoria xD

But Jun and Iori are talented and perfect guitar couple, not like Mizuki and Kanata.

lulz, basically what Iori and Jun also did during Phantasmagoria xD

But Jun and Iori are talented and perfect guitar couple, not like Mizuki and Kanata.

So what next ? One of them will start acting like hide as JUN did and then will fail miserably because nobody cares, then they'll both join forces in a band which will suck donkey balls like spiv states did and they'll fight because of that and finally the one who doesn't retire will form yet another band which will be even worst than everything he tried before but this time with some pretty good musicians who should be working on better stuff instead of a lame project like GOTCHAROCKA ?

I wouldn't be surprised if that happens.

So what next ? One of them will start acting like hide as JUN did and then will fail miserably because nobody cares, then they'll both join forces in a band which will suck donkey balls like spiv states did and they'll fight because of that and finally the one who doesn't retire will form yet another band which will be even worst than everything he tried before but this time with some pretty good musicians who should be working on better stuff instead of a lame project like GOTCHAROCKA ?

What? Why u think Kanata or Mizuki will do same thing like Jun? There is no logic in this.
I just said, if you listen the Phantasmagoria songs guitar part, and Lin song guitar part, like heaven and earth. Jun made really awesome solos and riffs.
After Phantasmagoria, what he did, i dont really care.

But in this case u can think Riku Kanata Mizuki and Reiya will continue the music together under new band name with a new bass player.
Syndrome -> D
La:Sadie's -> Dir en grey

What? Why u think Kanata or Mizuki will do same thing like Jun? There is no logic in this.
I just said, if you listen the Phantasmagoria songs guitar part, and Lin song guitar part, like heaven and earth. Jun made really awesome solos and riffs.

But in this case u can think Riku Kanata Mizuki and Reiya will continue the music together under new band name with a new bass player.
Syndrome -> D

I didn't question anything you said. I was just wondering.

And yeah, Syndrome is way better than D, but as for the fact that you think that La:Sadie's is better than DEG I don't even think you deserve an answer, but it's a matter of taste, so, never mind.

Syndrome -> D

I didn't question anything you said. I was just wondering.

And yeah, Syndrome is way better than D, but as for the fact that you think that La:Sadie's is better than DEG I don't even think you deserve an answer, but it's a matter of taste, so, never mind.

No, i didn't say one of them were better or worse, just i said KISAKI left the band, they changed the band name, got a new bass player and its all.
The chance is still bigger, than Kanata or Mizuki follow Jun's way.
Jun is a big hide fan a long time ago, so maybe it's the answer why he tried to copy hide in his solo works after Phantasmagoria, what is not good thing. But because of it don't think that he was not awesome in Phantasmagoria.

No, i didn't say one of them were better or worse, just i said KISAKI left the band, they changed the band name, got a new bass player and its all.

The chance is still bigger, than Kanata or Mizuki follow Jun's way.

Jun is a big hide fan a long time ago, so maybe it's the answer why he tried to copy hide in his solo works after Phantasmagoria.

Ok, my bad. I didn't know if you really meant -> or > so I assumed you wrote something else.

Anygay, they're talented, so it's nice to see them in new projects and stuff. I hope they don't pause their activities as their band will.

Ok, my bad. I didn't know if you really meant -> or > so I assumed you wrote something else.

Anygay, they're talented, so it's nice to see them in new projects and stuff. I hope they don't pause their activities as their band will.

oh, so you think Kanata and Mizuki are good together, and better than Jun and Iori, or at least same quality.

i wont argue with you about it, just i really don't think so.

Moreover, i think the guitars are the one of reason why 凛 couldn't be so famous like Phantasmagoria.

oh, so you think Kanata and Mizuki are good together, and better than Jun and Iori, or at least same quality.

i wont argue with you about it, just i really don't think so.

Moreover, i think the guitars are the one of reason why 凛 couldn't be so famous like Phantasmagoria.

In fact, I think JUN and Iori are way better than these newbies. The reason 凛 isn't even half as good as Phantasmagoria is because Mago Mago shouldn't ever have disbanded and KISAKI is a douche. That's why.

OH..

凛 first overseas live (2012.11.03 Shanghai) is postponed (so it will never happen)

But release the re-realeased first album Shanghai version (with another 2 old song).

Ah... Kisaki makes me laugh always, how to sell the same stuff again and again.

This man is incredible.

What will come next? Announce a european live with the album's european version, postpone the live and release it with another 3! old song.

Good idea.

*calling*

:D

KISAKI PROJECT feat. Satsuki new mini-album's Shanghai version will be also released

SET-LIST at 2012/12/01:

SE

01.Metamorphose

02.A.Hitlor.

03.From The End...

04.The Psalms and Lamentations

05.Royal Blood

06.Fake Dance

07.Come out of your shell

08.Walking in the rain

09.Undefined...(SE)

10.As If Forever Exists.