-dist-としての活動は9月を以て終了しました。

こちらのBlogは今後更新はいたしません。

新しいホームページのURLは↓になります。

http://rotten.syncl.jp/

-dist-としての二年間半

応援本当にありがとうございました。

-dist-メンバー一同

This is taken from their last (private) blog entry:

-dist- will not continue activities due to unknown reasons.

Luckily they already formed a new band, ロットン(Rotten)

You can check them out at http://rotten.syncl.jp/

And they look like this:

LpAWY.jpg

Also, the guitarist JOE changed his name to SIVA.

Personally, I am saddened about their name change but I'm glad they are still together.

Looking forward to hearing their new sound. What do you guys think?

Oh really cool they are continuin and not stoppin activities, really like their sound. Although i prefer the name -dist- too more than their new one Rotten as long as they are the same guys dont really care about the name :D Lookin forward to their new album and hopefully i will be able to buy it (at least i will try to) >

Oh really cool they are continuin and not stoppin activities, really like their sound. Although i prefer the name -dist- too more than their new one Rotten as long as they are the same guys dont really care about the name :D Lookin forward to their new album and hopefully i will be able to buy it (at least i will try to) > <

The names do have one thing in common: You can't find it in google, haha.

Hahaha true :D But sad also > < Coz it seems they are really underrated outside japan, dunno if they are famous in japan or anythin :D...... Im waitin for christmas break to come and im already makin my vk cd list, since it will be my first overseas online purchase and i decided to not buy just one stuff but a bit more and will wait till then :D 2 albums of -dist- already exist in there :P If they release another one i will try to get it :D Cd japan seems to have their 2 so far so hopefully they still got em when christmas come >

Hahaha true :D But sad also > < Coz it seems they are really underrated outside japan, dunno if they are famous in japan or anythin :D...... Im waitin for christmas break to come and im already makin my vk cd list, since it will be my first overseas online purchase and i decided to not buy just one stuff but a bit more and will wait till then :D 2 albums of -dist- already exist in there :P If they release another one i will try to get it :D Cd japan seems to have their 2 so far so hopefully they still got em when christmas come > <

nah nah, Kaname himself does have a small fangroup but afaik -dist- has always been VERY underground. the locations they usually played in were small livehouses so I'd be surprised if there were more than 50 fans at their concerts. I think they're now going for a more mainstreamish "visual kei"-style to attract more fans.

Hope at least they stick to their music style and dont change it completely > < From what you say though seems they will do major changes.. like their look...... :P Because if their current music style doesnt appeal to many people(although i really like it :D) who knows what will they come up with :P Anyways they are from the few* bands i have been likin these few months im into vk and im so happy they arent disbandin and im really expectin what will they do :D Will try hard to get their 2 albums > < Really like em.... I usually listen to other vk bands depended on releases and such but at least once a day i listen to 2-3 -dist- songs :P And i think those 2 albums really worth buyin and thanks again for sharin em and gettin me to know -dist- :D

don't like the new name, and preferred the mini to the album... [still, crimson played a one man and never released even half those songs... but that's besides the point]

curious, nonetheless.

don't like the new name, and preferred the mini to the album... [still, crimson played a one man and never released even half those songs... but that's besides the point]

curious, nonetheless.

Which part of the mini-album did you prefer to the full length? I found the mini to be a bit disappointing because I already knew 4/6 songs.

curious, nonetheless.

Which part of the mini-album did you prefer to the full length? I found the mini to be a bit disappointing because I already knew 4/6 songs.

To be honest, I don't recall quite clearly, but I think it had to do with me liking the new songs more.

I just remember being massively disappointed when I listened to the full album, while not having the same feelings going through the mini.

I pretty much really liked planet and ame, that's the difference I suppose?

curious, nonetheless.

To be honest, I don't recall quite clearly, but I think it had to do with me liking the new songs more.

I just remember being massively disappointed when I listened to the full album, while not having the same feelings going through the mini.

I pretty much really liked planet and ame, that's the difference I suppose?

For me, planet and ame feel more like bonus tracks to the full length. Then again, the whole mini could've been the B-side. It just doesnt add anything new to their sound. But maybe they wanted to release all unreleased songs before changing their name.

this is a list of their unreleased songs (source: -dist- member blog)

目眩

Sin.

窓(仮)

a!bout

チルドレン。

Just Like 天国

Guerrilla Radio

Take A Look Around

危険な恋

サムライマネー

Sign¢

リビドール

コウモリ(仮)

現実の迷宮

東京スター(仮)

the ones with (仮)-tag might get an other/finalized name now though.

hopefully they follow the direction of 夢幻ノスタルジー

雨 showed カナメ's potential once more

nice to see they have fans on here :)

this is a list of their unreleased songs (source: -dist- member blog)

目眩

Sin.

窓(仮)

a!bout

チルドレン。

Just Like 天国

Guerrilla Radio

Take A Look Around

危険な恋

サムライマネー

Sign¢

リビドール

コウモリ(仮)

現実の迷宮

東京スター(仮)

the ones with (仮)-tag might get an other/finalized name now though.

hopefully they follow the direction of 夢幻ノスタルジー

雨 showed カナメ's potential once more

nice to see they have fans on here :)

thanks for putting these up, havent seen most of them yet.

"Guerrilla Radio" and "Take A Look Around" seem to be cover though.

also to be clear, I meant already recorded, not written songs ;)

well maybe we'll hear some of those on the new Rotten album

special demo CD (including demo songs from their new album in 2012/12) will be provided if purchasing their goods for >5,000yen at their live at Ikebukuro CYBER at 2012/11/18

Sign in to follow this