Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

new band "varell" has formed

Guest 膣分泌液

major NO1CURR.

Ugh, I hate this whole ~*~secret lineup~*~ some bands pull.

And really? Four months? Yeah, I will have forgotten about it by then. They will probably just be another generic band.

Overhyping a band thats going to suck, Must be Killing fangirls before the band even announces its line-up. Then you find its a bunch of nobody's noone gives a shit about, but since they were so secretive about their members, I bet people would eat it up.

Domain registered by some company called VARLMUSE, who also manages this shitty looking band: reviel.jp.

Don't understand anti-aliasing on band logos + sign a band with female members = shitty label = this varell band isn't worth a second thought.

(Premonition from the future: the GazettE reveals it's changing its name to varell, I eat my words.)

Domain registered by some company called VARLMUSE, who also manages this shitty looking band: reviel.jp.

Don't understand anti-aliasing on band logos + sign a band with female members = shitty label = this varell band isn't worth a second thought.

(Premonition from the future: the GazettE reveals it's changing its name to varell, I eat my words.)

WOMEN?? IN MY VK? WHAT HAS THIS WORLD COME TO!

"-varell-" members:

Vo.了(ryou) (ex-parterre-->美幻(bigen)-->Wood Stock)

Gt.霙(mizore) <-- not ex-HELL the GROWL

Gt.シキハ(shikiha)

Ba.禪(zen)

Dr.暁(aki)

they will hold their secret live in 2011/01 and their first formal live at Shibuya STAR LOUNGE at 2011/02/08

their distributed demo single "C-72" will be released at indies CD stores and at their live since mid-2011/01 (limited 1000)

Edited by Trombe

GAHT DAYUM you guys are cool! really! +100 e-peen points for all of ya! ^________________________________________________^

Metalcore is a music genre. You didn't hear their music. Should I add something else? If you said they LOOK LIKE another pseudo metalcore band it would make sense, but it doesn't make sense if you say they are one, unless you heard some previews or attended their live.

Sign in to follow this