Sign in to follow this  
DeithX252

Aggy's Garson is Disbanding

add translation from Aggy's tweet:

I have news for you. Garson will disband. This is the result after discussing about work with the members. We can't have matching conclusion on the musicianship we want to express. I'm touched by music and to express it. Though it's just for a while, thank you for everyone who help

sorry for suddenly giving announcement like this. The three other members will continue GYZE. But I believe the four of us will revive our activity. I'll be happy if you give us help. Because of the 3 members, I can have good experience.

And for people who looking forward to Garson's activity... Sorry, the band only lasts for a while. I've been deciding to continue music. Also, please welcome Ryoji, Shogo, Shu-ji from. Kamiya Ryou, Aggy

Credits: DeluDELUHI

This guy must be really hard to work with. I mean, weren't people saying Deluhi disbanded because he didn't want to play anymore? Now his other band disbands and continues without him...lol

This guy must be really hard to work with. I mean, weren't people saying Deluhi disbanded because he didn't want to play anymore? Now his other band disbands and continues without him...lol

I wonder if that's a reason why LEDA kept such a tight leash on DELUHI.

GYZE live-distributed demo single "Fascinating Violence" will be released at their live at Shibuya CYCLONE at 2013/03/30, which will include 1 song "Fascinating Violence" from their forthcoming new album

Sign in to follow this