Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Violet UK new album release

Haha yeah riiiight.

This basically. Yoshiki just started recording this and It's already putting a release year. Like if any of the years the X JAPAN album was going to be release meant anything.

I still remember anticipating this album's release date... over 6 years ago :/.

Back when it was going to be a double album and all, but then his label screwed him over, or something.

We'll see.... we'll see....

Hope this release going to be soon, more than 6 years telling us for this release and Yoshiki be able to tell us more about the next album of X Japan, that has been posponed since nearly 2 years.

EDIT: Sugizo inside the project? (You can see it at the video)

Yes yes yes of course see you in ten years when the album is going to be released

OH WAIT that reminds me of new X-Japan album !

where is it now ? hmm NOWHERE

To be honest I like the preview, the music is good and SUGIZO is in it, I love him

The song in the trailer was awesome. Now if it's actually going to be released is what I doubt. By the way it's really reminding me of X Japan's more industrial stuff but with Sugizo's guitar on it - wonderful.

I really hope Yoshiki gets his ass out of his chair this time

I really do not know what to make of this, if I'm being honest.

I remember when the project was first announced and I had no idea what to think of it and even now that it's allegedly to be unveiled and something is going to be done about it I still really don't know what it's supposed to do.

Is it Sugizo on guitar, Yoshiki on drums/piano... Then who on bass? Will there be one vocalist or many? Male or female? American or Japanese?

Then I recall how MUCH Yoshiki tweets about being in the studio. SOMETHING is going to release next year, so I guess it's going to be this... But he's ALSO been talking a LOT about SKIN... So that could definitely be happening next year also... What I wonder mostly, though, is what is happening with X itself? Is that band really just done? It sounded like they have a good album judging by their recent three singles if they'll all be on this alleged album.

I think Yoshiki is an amazing artist, but he just doesn't seem to know what direction to go in.

Everybody should return to his own band

Yoshiki with X-japan, and release that album he mentionned like hundred times but nothing new at the moment

Sugizo with LUNA SEA and release a new album, with new songs, cause we really need that

Ans please don't do that SKIN thing, I mean 3 divas in it lol, it will last a month and break up cause of "musical differences" or something like that so...

I really do not know what to make of this, if I'm being honest.

I remember when the project was first announced and I had no idea what to think of it and even now that it's allegedly to be unveiled and something is going to be done about it I still really don't know what it's supposed to do.

Is it Sugizo on guitar, Yoshiki on drums/piano... Then who on bass? Will there be one vocalist or many? Male or female? American or Japanese?

Then I recall how MUCH Yoshiki tweets about being in the studio. SOMETHING is going to release next year, so I guess it's going to be this... But he's ALSO been talking a LOT about SKIN... So that could definitely be happening next year also... What I wonder mostly, though, is what is happening with X itself? Is that band really just done? It sounded like they have a good album judging by their recent three singles if they'll all be on this alleged album.

I think Yoshiki is an amazing artist, but he just doesn't seem to know what direction to go in.

Well, miyavi tweeted the other day he wanted to make Skin happen again, so I really doubt skin is happening now, maybe they're going to reunite. X Japan has been recording their album for quite a time, same goes for Violet UK. Violet uk is composed by Yoshiki + female vocals from many different Yoshiki-girls, and they're all not-japanese, if I remember well. This is more or less a Yoshiki solo project. So you'd probably expect some pretty random musicians to join the album, I guess.

I was reading up on it and apparently Nicole Scherzinger from the Pussycat Dolls recorded a song with them/him which is CRAZY random. I can think of 5 more fitting artists off the top of my head for a project like this but anything to make this project more likely to perform in NYC/Philly il take.

to me it seems he cant just focus on 1 thing, he has so much stuff going on, as you said his tweets contain mostly stuff of him recording and how exhausted he is of all the work, but if you look at how he works, he says a lot but doesnt make it all come true.

S.K.I.N. came out of nowhere, 1 gig and thats it, but still saying he's gonna do stuff, i dont count on it

Violet UK has been so long in the making, really curious if this album actually comes out

X-Japan he's been saying a lot he is missing touring with the band and wants to come back to Europe/USA

and that damn album that is never gonna be=p

and then he composes music for stuff such as the Golden Globes

i think he cant concentrate on 1 thing and is busy with everything, with IMO is not a good way of working=p

God, just another reason to dislike Yoshiki. I just wish he would finish some projects and move on instead of leaving everything open and hanging. And for the love of gos, Sugizo, please go back to Luna Sea.

Sign in to follow this