Sign in to follow this  
Spike760

Machete

Planet Terror, you mean.

Serious or a joke, I don't care. This will kick ass.

Yeah, Grindhouse is Planet Terror + Death Proof.

I was reading up on this, and Eli Roth is making an actual movie based off another fake trailer that he directed in Grindhouse, Thanksgiving.

Yeah, they're both nothing alike though, so I don't really consider it a title for both of 'em. Plus Grindhouse was always just a term for the theaters that showed these kinda movies. Blame my brother, he's lodged too many Grindhouse/Exploitation movies into my brain.

This is SERIOUS and a bloody tribute to old grindhouse movies. People wanted to see it so bad they decided to make it into a movie.

Danny Trejo has his first mainrole in this movie and the movie will for sure be a legendary movie. The second best movie this year just beat by The Expendables. But also include very awesome role castings. The best ever, actually.

Been waiting for both this and The Expendables for a very long time now, so this will rule so hard. Both will be the manliest films ever made with Rambo 4 as a good third. Best movie year ever? yeah, it is.

oh? It's action movie?

Cos before, i've heard this suppose to be spin off from Spy Kids. U know, he was the uncle from the Cortez kids.

Maybe i got missinformed?

However, i am looking forward to this.

Was prettay dissapointed by The Expendables, so i need a good action movie!

^ Naw, according to Robert Rodriguez this Machete has nothing to do with the Spy Kids one.

Joke or not Robert Rodriguez makes amazing films. Totally want to see this shit, ASAP.

Yes, he was. An uncle that provides the kids with gadgets and stuffs.

But i was looking around and i found this:

"Machete continues the B movie and exploitation style of Grindhouse, including in part the same footage. Danny Trejo stars in his first lead role as the title character. He also played the role of a character named Machete in the Spy Kids franchise, which Rodriguez directed. However, they are not intended to be in the same fictional universe."

So Vurtox right.

I just saw the trailer and it looks fine :D

That's kind of stupid. Machete, who is even named that that there would be two characters in two different movies by the same director and played by the same actor. They should be the same person, it would be funnier too, lol.

Wonder when it's coming out in my country... I really liked Grindhouse, so i'll be expecting something really entertaining! Also Machete was my favourite from the grindhouse trailers, hope they'll get around to make the other ones as well.

I've seen it. It's pretty entertaining especially the last 10-20 min of the film. Like the Expendables, it's your straight up popcorn flick. If I were to rate it, I'd give it 7/10.

And damn... Michelle Rodriguez is such a babe. :D

I didn't see it yet but I'll give it a 10/10. Didn't see The Expendables yet either, but I'll give it a 10/10.

And Michelle Rodriguez is butt-fuckin'-ugly! Bad actor as well.

I'm not trolling. Just telling the truth. I've been waiting for both movies for a long, long time now and there's just no chance I'll get dissappointed by any of them. But I haven't seen The Expendables yet because I've been sick and not able to go to the movies. Sadly.

As for Michelle Rodriguez. When did she ever do anything good? She never managed to touch me with her acting. She was always over playing everything and nothing did ever seem real. She's just shit. And no, I do not find her pretty at all. Never did, never will.

Sign in to follow this