Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

DEATHGAZE new maxi single "DEAD BLAZE" release

the chorus was weak to me that's all. just sound the same as a lot of their choruses as far is mood. I think they should have just stayed aggressive the whole song for this.

Same as always.

Same as what exactly? Please point out to me the song(s) from AWAKE or BLISS OUT that even remotely sound like this? I'm really tired of the people who say they haven't changed in five years when that obviously isn't the case.

I think they should have just stayed aggressive the whole song for this.

I love the song, but I do agree with this actually. :)

I definitely agree as well. Although I do like it, the chorus is the weakest part of the song.

I think they should have just stayed aggressive the whole song for this.

I love the song, but I do agree with this actually. :)

same here, the song is awesome! but the chorus kinda kills the mood of it :\

Same as always.

Same as what exactly? Please point out to me the song(s) from AWAKE or BLISS OUT that even remotely sound like this? I'm really tired of the people who say they haven't changed in five years when that obviously isn't the case.

Based on the preview I was referring to with that comment, DEAD BLAZE = RING THE DEATH KNELL pt. 2. If you can't hear the similarity, I don't know what to say. Now that the full song is out, I must say it actually is something new, but the chorus is the worst part of it (like many people have already stated).

Same as always.

Based on the preview I was referring to with that comment, DEAD BLAZE = RING THE DEATH KNELL pt. 2. If you can't hear the similarity, I don't know what to say. Now that the full song is out, I must say it actually is something new, but the chorus is the worst part of it (like many people have already stated).

Oh wow so you're actually admitting that people shouldn't make blanket statements about music based on a 30-second preview? You're like so smart.

Oh wow so you're actually admitting that people shouldn't make blanket statements about music based on a 30-second preview? You're like so smart.

Well, if you hear a 30-second preview, you will definitely have a few thoughts about it. The only thing I can do is not write my thoughts here until the full song it out, but I can't see how this is such a bad thing. I admit now that I was mostly wrong, because the preview was misleading, that's it. And yes, I was a bit harsh with that comment, I can admit that too.

Sign in to follow this