Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Sadie new album "THE BLACK DIAMONDS" release

Great news! Looking forward to this album, their last releases were all awesome (as always). :)

I don't like Sadie, but I love that title!

Then please tell us?, why are you even posting here...?

You like the title, fine.. But you didn't have to tell us you don't like the band, keep it to yourself.

Great news! Looking forward to this album, their last releases were all awesome (as always). :)
I don't like Sadie, but I love that title!

Then please tell us?, why are you even posting here...?

You like the title, fine.. But you didn't have to tell us you don't like the band, keep it to yourself.

There was nothing offensive about his comment. No need to get aggressive or snappy.

[CD track list]

01.キミノミタイモノ(kimi no mitaimono)

02.躯~mukuro~

03.愛の罠(ai no wana)

04.METEOR

05.Flavor of blood

06.tear drop

07.Rosario-ロザリオ-

08.Struggle Against Betrayal (included in regular edition)

09.プレイガール(playgirl)

10.Rain fall

11.哀しみの賛歌(kanashimi no sanka)

Good covers, but why did they ruin the Regular Edition with such a big text on it? :( The other one is so much better.

The track list is ok, no annoyingly bad titles like "LOOSING MY WAY OF THE PROUD", so that's an improvement I guess.

Good covers, but why did they ruin the Regular Edition with such a big text on it? :( The other one is so much better.

The track list is ok, no annoyingly bad titles like "LOOSING MY WAY OF THE PROUD", so that's an improvement I guess.

I agree about the covers, the regular edition one would be awesome without that big title in the middle.

プレイガール? Didn't D=OUT just release a song with that name? xD It was pretty good too. Anyways, back on topic, this tracklist sounds great!! can't wait to hear some previews and I am glad there are only 2 singles

I feel you, dude. :D

Why are they including Struggle against betrayal? That's such an awful track and it's like 4 years old. Even if it was re-recorded it wouldn't be any good. Hope the rest of the album won't be like this.

Link for those who are interested in hearing: click me

Freeking Rain Fall PV preview is up on their OHP.

I was honestly hoping for a Swallow Rain Pt.2

although, it's pretty good, it holds a bit of that Red Line sound.

I laik

It's amazing how Sadie has grown the last years. They really have a sense for coming up with good catchy melodies, and their productions are always top class.

I wonder who's writing/making their songs/melodies?

Sign in to follow this