Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

lynch. new maxi single "LIGHTNING" release

Already? They're gonna release a new album in every year or what?

To me INFERIORITY COMPLEX is their weakest album, but it's still a decent one if we don't compare it to their past releases. As long as they won't flood us with total garbage and I can still enjoy at least some of their songs, I won't complain, though I kinda miss the SHADOWS-era (which was their best imo).

This is pretty fast but the VK scene seems to be doing things at an accelerated rate anymore so I can't say I'm surprised. I like the title so hopefully the song itself will match.

To me INFERIORITY COMPLEX is their weakest album, but it's still a decent one if we don't compare it to their past releases. As long as they won't flood us with total garbage and I can still enjoy at least some of their songs, I won't complain, though I kinda miss the SHADOWS-era (which was their best imo).

In an interview about INFERIORITY COMPLEX, they basically admitted that they only released the album 'cause their major label forced them to. They said it in such a way as to make it seem like a good thing, but we can see the writing on the wall―those were songs that they churned out in five minutes (hence them being utterly forgettable), not songs that they actually wanted to release.

So, this means that they probably will “flood us with total garbage” because their label forces them to. (Although I wouldn't be surprised if they meanwhile wrote real songs and collected them for a good album.)

Just my two cents

In an interview about INFERIORITY COMPLEX, they basically admitted that they only released the album 'cause their major label forced them to. They said it in such a way as to make it seem like a good thing, but we can see the writing on the wall―those were songs that they churned out in five minutes (hence them being utterly forgettable), not songs that they actually wanted to release.

So, this means that they probably will “flood us with total garbage” because their label forces them to. (Although I wouldn't be surprised if they meanwhile wrote real songs and collected them for a good album.)

Just my two cents

Where you read this?

Inferiority Complex was probably one of the most forgettable albums ever released.

But ill give this new single a try!

lol this.

Didn't know that everybody has the same thought about Inferiority complex being forgettable. That album is actually pretty much fine, but there are too much similar tracks in it.

But I hope Lightning will be much better!

the cover/ band picture is cool

I don't think they should be called vk anymore, though. Their look is as visual as Crossfaith or coldrain.

The song is better than IC, I didn't find it anything special though

the cover/ band picture is cool

I don't think they should be called vk anymore, though. Their look is as visual as Crossfaith or coldrain.

The song is better than IC, I didn't find it anything special though

I agree. They have not been visual since SHADOWS.

I think they've never really were a vk band in the first place. The Ambivalent Ideal PV was pretty much their only one visual moment.

Not impressed with last album, the one with snake on the cover art.

Don't even bother to remember the name of it.

So i don't know what to think of this.

They gotta reinvent themselves once more.

Get out of this comfort zone they are in.

Sign in to follow this