Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

BORN LIVE DVD & new maxi single release

it is announced at BORN one-man live tour "BLACK MASSIVE ANIMALS" tour final at Shibuya O-East at 2012/08/12 that their LIVE DVD "BORN ONE-MAN TOUR 2012「BLACK MASSIVE ANIMALS」" will be released at 2012/11/21 (5,500yen), which will include scene of their one-man live at 2012/08/12

SET-LIST at 2012/08/12:

01.DEMONS

02.more Deep

03.【beauty;beast】

04.MY SWEET BLACK

05.MAD whistle

06.Dizzy you

07.モザイク(mosaic)

08.ProudiA

09.White harmony

10.愚弄(gurou)

11.AGITATOR

12.BLASTED ANIMALS

13.BODY

14.RADICAL HYSTERIA

15.乱刺℃(rancid)

16.Criminal Berry

17.DIRTY STACKER

EN1

01.THE ANTHEM

02.黒蟻(kuroari)

03.鴉(karasu)

04.春煌花-SAKURA-

05.NEO SCREAM

06.Grave Dancer Punish

07.ケミカルロマンス(chemical romance)

EN2

01.RADICAL HYSTERIA

their new maxi single (title not yet finalized) will be released at 2013/01/23, although details have not yet been announced

btw they will hold their one-man live tour 2013 "Devilish of the PUNK" since Urawa Narciss at 2013/01/24 and up to tour final at Shibuya CLUB QUATTRO at 2013/02/23

wow fast these guys, at least the single will be released next year in January, so I hope it's good...

^Haha, I actually yawned when I read your "yawn"

Either way, BORN's last single was one that I love a lot, it really pumps me up. If this new single is anything like B.A, then I won't have a problem. I just hope Ryouga learns to look normal and not look like the Zarigani they use on the Alice9 Channel hahaha

Either way, BORN's last single was one that I love a lot, it really pumps me up. If this new single is anything like B.A, then I won't have a problem. I just hope Ryouga learns to look normal and not look like the Zarigani they use on the Alice9 Channel hahaha

Look normal? You know this is Vkei right? xD haha : P

you should realize that when I mean normal, I mean he looks more like he did in past releases and not the crayfish he looked like in Blasted Animals

you should realize that when I mean normal, I mean he looks more like he did in past releases and not the crayfish he looked like in Blasted Animals

Haha VKei Crayfish band assemble! xD

Crayfish-kei is the new thing of 2012.

But in all honesty I really didn't like the past few releases, maybe they should slow down a bit because I really can't keep up anymore.

Looking at the live tracklist the title of the single could be called [Criminal Berry] or [bODY] (unless those are covers?)

My bets on BODY if it's not a cover.

Can't say I'm excited though. [bLASTED ANIMALS] was pretty bad in my opinion, except for the

A-side which I thought was pretty catchy and sounded somewhat reminescent of their old sound.

I'm just waiting for the re-release of AHM.

Actually, you can hear [bODY] and [Criminal Berry] on this webiste (courtesy of The GazettE fans on FB) *it's actually the whole Black Massive Animals concert DVD

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xsrohj ... t-02_music

Feel free to delete if not allowed.

But, as for these possible-future-single-release songs, I'm not to liking them too much. I like the chorus of [bODY] enough (minus Ryoga's live singing), but both songs pretty much sound like the same thing born's been releasing since like [DEMONS]. I do like [Criminal Berry] better (especially the guitar solo).

Then again, it's not confirmed that these songs will be on the new single and they were also performed live and will likely sound much better on their studio recordings.

I guess the PSC indies have one thing in common: They're vocalist sucks balls live, and it bored me to death to watch them live. I prefer studio

title of their new maxi single is finalized as "Devilish of the PUNK" (2 TYPE)

limited edition (2,625yen) will include CD (2 songs)+DVD (including "Devilish of the PUNK" "NEO SCREAM" PV), and regular edition (1,575yen) will include CD (3 songs) only

special LIVE DVD "Criminal Berry 2012.08.12 Shibuya O-EAST" will be enclosed if purchasing their LIVE DVD "BORN ONE-MAN TOUR 2012「BLACK MASSIVE ANIMALS」" through PSC official web-shop

"BORN ONE-MAN TOUR 2012「BLACK MASSIVE ANIMALS」"

[track list]

01.DEMONS

02.more Deep

03.【beauty;beast】

04.MY SWEET BLACK

05.MAD whistle

06.Dizzy you

07.モザイク(mosaic)

08.ProudiA

09.white harmony

10.愚弄(gurou)

11.AGITATOR

12.BLASTED ANIMALS

13.RADICAL HYSTERIA

14.乱刺℃(rancid)

15.DIRTY STACKER

EN1

01.THE ANTHEM

02.黒蟻(kuroari)

03.鴉(karasu)

04.春煌花-SAKURA-

05.NEO SCREAM

06.Grave Dancer Punish

07.ケミカルロマンス(chemical romance)

SPECIAL MOVIE

btw unreleased songs "BODY" (#13) "Criminal Berry" (#17) will NOT be included in that LIVE DVD

"Devilish of the PUNK" [CD track list]

01.Devilish of the PUNK

02.剥愛のスローモーション(hakuai no slow motion)

03.Criminal Berry (included in regular edition)

samples of songs from their new maxi single "Devilish of the PUNK" could be listened to in their OHP since 2012/11/30

wow, not really excited for the single.

I feel like they've lost their originality (since like Dogma).

The main track sounds generic,

the first b-side sounds pretty interesting,

and criminal berry sounds kinda meh.

I just really miss their epic guitar melodies from AHM.

special CD "Devilish of the PUNK-Other Member's Vocal Ver.-" will be enclosed if purchasing their new maxi single "Devilish of the PUNK" through PS COMPANY official web-shop

Sign in to follow this