Sign in to follow this  
Gizorz

9GOATS BLACK OUT disbandment

God, they're music is absolutely wonderful and Ryo's voice!! Ryo better make a new band or solo or something

What?! I was sure they'd continue for a while after they actually returned from a hiatus. Sure, we'll still be getting an album. It will be amazing and will make me even more annoyed about them disbanding. So, in the end, fuck this. I'm very unhappy right now.

Worst news of 2012™.

Urgh, right in the heart. 0ViKA.png

I've loved them from the beginning, so I can only hope they go out with a bang, and continue on in other bands to make more wonderful music.

guys

guys

what if

no guys, really

guys

what if this means gullet might do a reunion thing though

what if that happens

Never really cared much about Gullet, I thought 9GOATS BLACK OUT was way better. I don't see a Gullet reunion happening anyway... very slim chance.

why the flying fuck is this happening? someone please explain to me

goddamn it I haven't been able to relax my face muscles for like the past 30 minutes because of this

By the way, their new look is amazing.

Didn't notice it until now, you're right, probably even one of their best looks :o

That picture, coming along with the news, nearly made me cry because it looks as if someone's dying. Yes, I know, more than half of vk bands always look like someone's dying, but damnit (;__;)

guys

guys

what if

no guys, really

guys

what if this means gullet might do a reunion thing though

what if that happens

even though I'm not a Gullet fan, if that really happens I would actually be a bit happier

NO

DAMN IT JUST NO

tumblr_m7jkb1ZP1u1r3zat8.gif

Please GOD take alice nine or kra hell take half of the damn bands of PScompany and give us back 9GOATS.

Take Kra, Alice Nine is amazing though. This is just crap though. I really want to see a translation of the message on their OHP. Perhaps there could be signs to them disbanding for a reason that might signal to a band change and not just parting ways. I just hope that Ryo comes back in another band.

To everything that begins, there must be an end...

It sucks to see them go, but I'm not particularly shocked. At least we're getting a new album.

By the way, their new look is amazing.

This pretty much. D:

They are one of the very least suspected act that would end their career this quick.

Ah well such a shame but at least they ended it in a high note. Still sucks though.

Such a shame! Yes.... I did not expected it.

But I really hope they will release a really good album!

I love their new look, it's so bright!

Crap...

Worst news of this year so far... Loved them from the very start, and really wasn't expecting this...

Sad day for Visual Kei ...

Sign in to follow this