Sign in to follow this  
X-Marc

Crossfaith Europe Tour?

i just got an email from an venue in Rotterdam, Holland with this:

Thursday 11 October

Bleed From Within (UK deathcore / metalcore)

Bury Tomorrow (UK metalcore)

Crossfaith (JP metalcore)

i think its f*cking awsome news! i am waiting for this for 3 years, but im in China then-_- FUCCCCCCCCCCK

but i guess they're gonna do an EU tour then

Guest Magatsu

maybe maybe..

Rotterdam is far away from my home.

I basically live around the corner from that venue hahaha

so yeah I basically HAVE to go

same here, if i could go, id leave after crossfaith=p i also went to a festival where fact played in amsterdam, only came for them and left after that hahaha=p

tbh Bury Tomorrow doesn't sound that bad

idgaf about that other band tho

I have a question, I asked the venue already but I'm a bit impatient haha. Maybe one of you knows :)

Are Crossfaith supporting the other two bands? Will they be the first to play?

I can go, but I need to catch a train back and I'm going to miss something from the main act, for sure.. Would be a pity if that turns out to be Crossfaith, then I need to find somewhere to sleep haha.

Late reply, sorry, but thanks for your response!

In the meantime I've had contact with the venue and they told me the event will be finished around 11 anyway, because people need to catch their trains.

My neck still hurts. ^^ (I was at the gig in Rotterdam) I enjoyed it a lot. Too bad that Crossfaith played 30 minutes, but they will be back. I'm optimistic. ^^

The live was great indeed! The only negative was that it was so short in my opinion. Definitely hope I can go to one of their onemans some time.

I don't think we have to wait long for them to come back. I talked to Kenta shortly afterwards and the first thing I blurted out was 'dude, thirty minutes for Crossfaith is way too short' and he agreed with me and high-fived/shook hands haha, and basically told me they want to come back in 2013. Also do some more touring in Asia. I hope they'll come back with a headlining show. I think with these shows many people will discover them or get reassurance of how awesome they are, so who knows what can happen in the future.. I mean, they're also having a few headlining shows in the UK, so that gives me hope that something like that might happen next year :) (Wow ramble haha)

Oh man, whát an energy though, awesome awesome show. <3

So short :( I don't know the exact order anymore, it happened so fast and there was so much energy and headbanging and trying to capture all those men on stage and everything so .. haha. I know there are photos of setlists out there somewhere but I looked at the stage and I couldn't see a setlist taped to it so I guess they didn't have one..? But they played (from what I can remember):

Monolith

Jägerbomb

Snake Code (? I think, but I can't imagine them not having done this one..)

Omen

Tatsuya and his epic drum solo <3

Stars Fade in Slow Motion

(and I'm not sure if we got Mirror...)

I don't think we have to wait long for them to come back. I talked to Kenta shortly afterwards and the first thing I blurted out was 'dude, thirty minutes for Crossfaith is way too short' and he agreed with me and high-fived/shook hands haha, and basically told me they want to come back in 2013. Also do some more touring in Asia.

Yes, would be nice!

So short :( I don't know the exact order anymore, it happened so fast and there was so much energy and headbanging and trying to capture all those men on stage and everything so .. haha. I know there are photos of setlists out there somewhere but I looked at the stage and I couldn't see a setlist taped to it so I guess they didn't have one..? But they played (from what I can remember):

Monolith

Jägerbomb

Snake Code (? I think, but I can't imagine them not having done this one..)

Omen

Tatsuya and his epic drum solo <3

Stars Fade in Slow Motion

(and I'm not sure if we got Mirror...)

Ah yes, I have looked for a setlist, but didn't saw any..

Went to see Crossfaith, they were indeed awesome as hell!! 8D Extremely high-energy show, both from the band and the audience... lots of circle pits and walls-of-death. Kenta and Teru also stage-dived at some point during the gig. xD Their set was short (as expected) but me and my friends felt like it was much longer, due to its intensiveness, lol. We also got to talk with the members and take photos, etc., really nice and down-to-earth guys. :) Kazuki was kinda drunk as fuck towards the end of the night, so we had to show him where their van is, lol. Great night!

Setlist (Budapest, Hungary):

Monolith

Jägerbomb

Snake Code

Omen

"crazy fucking drum solo" (as written on the setlist xD)

Stars Faded in Slow Motion

Sign in to follow this