Sign in to follow this  
Yukami

さらん(Saran) ex-愛狂います。(Aicle.) could be in a new band?

I've seen "vkdb" that could have a new band... (The reason for my hope is for the "next arrow")

if a epic fail can clear the issue.

Although no information about it.

there are also rumors of Rubi

Anyone know anything about this?

There's always a "next arrow" by default if VKDB don't have any news on a person

Jesus christ

When that happens puts it: "個人/状況不明 (Unknown status / personal)"

that arrow should be a mistake, someone wrote saran was going to leave music but that's not official, and rubi will play with kameleo's drummer and others next month, but it seems it will be just a session band for takeshi's birthday..

No, rubi won't be the drummer, he'll play guitar, the drummer will be takeshi (kameleo's drummer).

Here's the official info:

【日付】2012年8月23日(木)

【会場】渋谷REX

【時間】OPEN 18:00 / START 18:30

【料金】前売\3,000 / 当日\3,500 (drink代別)

【出演】カメレオ / チームたけし

チームたけし

Dr.たけし

Vo.Ryuji(SwallowtaiL)

Gt.ルビリンゴ

Gt.ユッキー(N@H)

Ba.seiya(ex.バイオレット、spiv states)

Dj.ライ(N@H)

You can find it here: http://ameblo.jp/kameleo-takeshi/entry-11299490691.html

I heard that Emiru and Rubi both intend to form new bands, but each of them their own (rumours say that they had a fight).

Saran retired completely from the music scene and is now some kind of employee. I also heard that he went back to university.

Leon retired too, he also had a fight with the other bandmembers.

And Keita. . well I heard that he got married.

Nothing official, but rumours.

^ First say, very interesting information, thank you very much.

I hope there's a reconciliation (Emiru & Rubí) and make a band together, I love them!

Shame about Saran & Leon, if true, but I hope it all goes well.

He married? LoL! I'm surprised if that were true! :D

Could you give the source of the information? It's all so detailed

Thank you again!

You're welcome ! (○・ω・○)

I got most of these infos from tanuki, since I lurk around there from time to time x,D

(which also means that it isn't really reliable!)

The part about Saran to work as an employee is actually something a fellow fan heard herself from japanese aicle fans she met when she recently went to the live where Rubi did a session.

Tanuki is the name of spezific japanese forums. Everyone on there is anonymous and they talk about almost every band. Topics can be the newest single or which member they like the most ect. But tanuki is more famous for spreading rumours, either good or bad ones. Like, how they slept with bandmember XY, what their real names and ages are and such things.

Sometimes these girls (I suppose that most of the people are girls) spread awful things about bands. REALLY awful things which are hopefully lies. >_ <

But as I said, infos from tanuki are not realiable, though funny and interesting at times.

First of all, reverie, that "fellow fan" wants to know who are you cause you're spreading her info...

Now, if you give info, give it right, cause that's not what that "fellow fan" wrote and you didn't find that info on tanuki cause you just wrote what she said (excluding keita's marriage) but changing things.

That "fellow fan" went to Japan to see Rubi playing with Kameleo & others, and she met some japanese fans that told her some "rumors".

They didn't disband cause they had a fight, they disbanded cause they weren't selling anymore... Rumors don't say Emiru and Rubi had a fight, they had a fight with Reon, not with each other.

The part about Rubi and Emiru starting new bands is right, and the part about Saran leaving music and being an employee is right too.

There are no news about Reon, so we don't know if he's retired or not.

And about Keita getting married... this is a rumor too, on tanuki they say a lot of bullshit, like he got married to a Korean old women and lives in Kanagawa but those fans she met told her he lives in Ishikawa (his hometown) so that thing about marriage doesn't seem to be true.

Anyway, these are just rumors, nothing official, but don't trust tanuki very much cause anyone can go there and spread lies and stupid things...

Sign in to follow this