Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

new band "グリーヴァ(Grieva)" has formed

they will hold their LIVE PV-shooting mini live "「虞離ヰ罵」刑法第39条第1項「心神喪失者99名ノ行為ハ之ヲ罰セス」" at Meguro Rock May Kan at 2012/10/14 (male attendants only)

It's actually quite common !

VK audience is 95% girls but you often see live-PVs shot with "men-only" audience.

That's just a ... let's say an "artistical" choice to pick guys to shoot a PV :wink:

Latest example, TOKYO HEROES' 「Beatiful Loser」 if you wanna take a look at it ^^

"鬼ト影-オニトカゲ-(oni to kage)" [CD track list]

01.[schwarz] of Hades(SE)

02.孤独人形症候群(kodokuningyou shoukougun)

03.true grief

04.解離性同一性障害(kairisei douitsusei shougai)

05.鬼経-kikei-

06.蜥-tokage-

07.拝啓、愛しのアイドル様へ(haikei itoshi no idol-sama e)

08.中絶(chuuzetsu)

09.侵喰-shinsyoku-

10.夕刻絶交センチメンタル(yuukoku zekkou sentimental)

11.刑法第39条第1項「心神喪失者ノ行為ハ之ヲ罰セス」(keihou dai39jou dai1kou「shinshinsoushitsusha no koui wa kore wo bassesu」)

12.悲しみは巡りゆく季節と眠る哀(kanashimi wa meguriyuku kisetsu to nemuru ai)

13.[Weiss] of Chaos(SE)

SET-LIST at 2012/08/22:

SE

01.退廃的狂葬(taihaiteki kyousou)

02.刑法第39条第1項「心神喪失者ノ行為ハ之ヲ罰セス」(keihou dai39jou dai1kou「shinshinsoushitsusha no koui wa kore wo bassesu」)

03.蜥-tokage-

04.拝啓、愛しのアイドル様へ(haikei itoshi no idol-sama e)

05.true grief

06.こんな壊れた世界で…(konna kowareta sekai de)

07.Bondage

08.Mad murder:Lesson

09.侵喰-shinsyoku-

EN1

01.rhythm session

02.孤独人形症候群(kodokuningyou shoukougun)

03.THE Suicide☆$HOW TIME

04.Dead[en]D

05.刑法第39条第1項「心神喪失者ノ行為ハ之ヲ罰セス」(keihou dai39jou dai1kou「shinshinsoushitsusha no koui wa kore wo bassesu」)

EN2

01.孤独人形症候群(kodokuningyou shoukougun)

02.Dead[en]D

btw LIVE PV to be shot at their mini live at Meguro Rock May Kan at 2012/10/14 will be "刑法第39条第1項「心神喪失者ノ行為ハ之ヲ罰セス」(keihou dai39jou dai1kou「shinshinsoushitsusha no koui wa kore wo bassesu」)"

Really ? Cuz there is (and always has been) plenty of crappy vocals in VK, Kyoki himself was not that good back in Vell;ze or Reload, but he sounds pretty good in Grieva, and even reminds me of Otogi from Awoi !

And at least they're trying to go back to the roots of VK, which could also be their weak point if they don't manage to do it well, but that's rather nice to see some "new old-school" VK ! :P

their LIVE DVD "「拝啓、愛しの××××様へ 僕だけを愛してください ホカハヒツヨウナイ 明るい未来に光など御座いません 根暗な僕だけ愛してください それではハジメマス はい。」" will be released through their official web-shop at 2012/11/14 and at their live since Takadanobaba AREA at 2012/11/09 (3,150yen, limited 999), which will include scene of their one-man live at Meguro Rock May Kan at 2012/08/22

[track list]

01.退廃的狂葬(taihaiteki kyousou)

02.刑法第39条第1項「心神喪失者ノ行為ハ之ヲ罰セス」(keihou dai39jou dai1kou「shinshinsoushitsusha no koui wa kore wo bassesu」)

03.蜥-tokage-

04.拝啓、愛しのアイドル様へ(haikei itoshi no idol-sama e)

05.侵喰-shinsyoku-

06.孤独人形症候群(kodokuningyou shoukougun)

07.Dead[en]D

ENDING BGM

08.こんな壊れた世界で…(konna kowareta sekai de)

+ bonus footage

First video collection "精神年齢18歳未満ノ方ハオ断リシマス"

Release: 2013.01.30

TrackList:

01. Dead[en]D

02. 侵喰-Shinsyoku-

03. 退廃的狂葬

04. 蜥-tokage-

05. 刑法第39条第1項「心神喪失者ノ行為ハ之ヲ罰セス」(LIVEシューティング)

Limited to 999 copies.

Price: 2,625yens

I have not seen this news, if already informed, forgive.

I'm beginning to like these guys more and more. Kinda blatant Kuroyume + Dir en grey + La'Mule worship in that new CM vid, but still pretty cool! :D

Looking forward to their album too~

That doctor pv song sounds a lot like Cage. Like, A LOT

Still, it does seem to be above VAJRA-levels of awfulness

Have they released something already? And did anyone buy or get their stuff? Because I am really curious to hear them (and I think there is already a request thread for them, but nobody has uploaded anything yet).

Have they released something already? And did anyone buy or get their stuff? Because I am really curious to hear them (and I think there is already a request thread for them, but nobody has uploaded anything yet).

Besides their live dvd, they have released a cd, which you got if you bought for 3000 yen worth of goods at their online shop. And before those, a demo tape, but who on earth has a casette deck these days.

Sign in to follow this