Sign in to follow this  
sebbivism

baroque(バロック) bassist Bansaku is missing

Today, it was reported that baroque bassist Bansaku is missing, nobody has heard of him since June 24 afternoon.

They have reported him missing to the police.

Today on June 26, their new tour will be starting but since Bansaku is missing they've changed the tourname from the original one to TOURバロック現象 第3現象 激しいライブハウスツアー ~ばんさくをさがせ~

http://pigmy.jp/bansaku.html

He's also boogieman's bassist but we may count that as disbanded already, right?

Hope he's okay. Might it be he's hiding of the other baroque members? he wanted to leave the band in 2004 and that's why they dissolved, right?

He's also boogieman's bassist but we may count that as disbanded already, right?

Hope he's okay. Might it be he's hiding of the other baroque members? he wanted to leave the band in 2004 and that's why they dissolved, right?

That'd be REALLY weird from his part. If you want to leave a band, you can just say it, you don't need to worry all your friends and relatives.

I am sort of worried too but this is not the first time Bansaku disappeared though

He went missing once in Brq's early major/indie days and his mom even asked folks on band's official bbs about his whereabouts...no clues about how he got found though

Hope he will show up...

This isn't good news. :(

I hope everything turns out alright as brq has always been one of my favorite bands.

Any news on bassist replacement for the tour?

Yeah, this seems to happen every two years or so. Usually the person in question just had a freakout and had to get away from it all. I hope that's what's up with Bansaku.

Any news on bassist replacement for the tour?

It seems that they won't have a bassist replacement since the tourname was changed into something like "tourname blablalbalba ~Searching for Bansaku~"

But something strange is definitely going on, I mean they've even reported him missing to the police office so I guess this is something serious.

Of course he will show up sooner or later, but I wonder if it's dead or alive?

Yeah, this seems to happen every two years or so. Usually the person in question just had a freakout and had to get away from it all. I hope that's what's up with Bansaku.

has he done it before? or you mean generally from other bands too. and we never learn where they were?

i wonder where can you go to be missing.

i hope he is ok and this is just a freak out thing nothing serious

Honestly, I fear for the worst. These kinds of disappearances rarely end well. If something bad has happened (and i soooo hope not) we can say bye bye to baroque.

But i hope he's okay and we can just feel relieved. I love this band and i'd hate to see something tragic happen to them.

I hope he is alright! I love Baroque and would hate for Bansaku to be missing >.< Maybe he's under a lot of stress at the moment cuase of the tour :( ........or he could be trollin' :llama:

has he done it before? or you mean generally from other bands too. and we never learn where they were?

i wonder where can you go to be missing.

i hope he is ok and this is just a freak out thing nothing serious

I mean in general. I can't remember this guy's name or band off the top of my head but I remember he was a bassist and went missing after the earthquake. I never heard any follow-up as to what happened to him.

Trombe corrected me and reminded me that it was PIECElang's Kana, who returned to his hometown to ensure his family members were safe, so he doesn't apply here. However, Trombe did bring up ex-Soarr Gt.migii, who was suddenly missing and other members have searched for 2 days and eventually found him injured in an accident. migii finally departed from the band as he needed to recover from his injuries (so there are still three examples). I also remember Kei from Viored disappearing for a few days without telling his bandmates. He signed on to his blog a few days later and announced his departure suddenly before disappearing again. Turns out it was his girlfriend pressuring him to leave the band due to her and health reasons, I believe. Someone who knows more can correct me. I think I also vaguely remember Sora from brodiaea skipping town suddenly and when he resurfaced, announcing that he was leaving over money issues (he actually got kicked out by Ren & Lin). So yeah, it doesn't happen often but often enough so that I can remember two or three.

Hopefully nothing bad happens to Bansaku though.

Err am I just not seeing the updates or is he still missing?

Ryou tweeted this yesterday:

次は万ちゃんも一緒にまた来るから

Does that mean he's found? Or is he just hoping for the next time they tour again?

Well, there are rumors that Bansaku did drugs and that was the reason why he left before, but that's just a rumor... or rather I'm hoping at least it's not true now and that he's not in some kind of serious trouble.

I just ran into the Mourning Thread in the other forum and got scared that this year it's going to be Bansaku. I hope not. I'm tired of musicians dying every time July comes around. Stupid fucking July....

Guest enzo116

There is an update news about him until now? I hope he is fine.

Sign in to follow this