Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

少女-ロリヰタ-23区(lolita23q) will be indefinitely on hiatus

hahaha, i know how much ramrod loves lol23q, same as me

and the album was nothing disappointing

Arghhhhhhhhhh.

I knowwww. Like ...since...2005...ishoku othello. i even have a physical copy of sui suiren ren no heya CD :|

I literally have NO band to look forward to now.. :| lol.

Well this sucks.

I found it strange, because only recently Ryosuke tweeted in English that they would like to come to Europe and tour in our countries. Guess that's off now as well :emo:

OMG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....

Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? :oshi::oshi:

I really love this Band... i really hope that they are coming Back Soon...

I'm so upset...I loved their album, it had some good points to it and they were getting somewhere with amazing singles likes HIKARI and I'z

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

"The band have had many discussions and decided that the band has fulfilled it's role in the Visual Kei world and now the curtain must fall" WHAT THE...

my favourite band....BAN 3

I think the new Lolita23q with Soshi released some of their best songs. I hope it's a bullshit hiatus and they just reform under a new name.

^ I agree! Most of the time when they "disband" they just come back a month later with like a new member or something :roll: but I seriously hope they are bullshitting us and not seriou about this :shock:

I think the new Lolita23q with Soshi released some of their best songs. I hope it's a bullshit hiatus and they just reform under a new name.

^ I agree! Most of the time when they "disband" they just come back a month later with like a new member or something :roll: but I seriously hope they are bullshitting us and not seriou about this :shock:

Which brings me to my theory, they stated that their "indefinite hiatus" was due to them seeing no more future in the V-kei scene: "The band have had many discussions and decided that the band has fulfilled it's role in the Visual Kei world and now the curtain must fall"

I believe that they might come back, they'll just be a new band with a history not built in the Visual Kei scene. Hopefully I am right, I was right about Para:noir "coming back"

Hmm...yeah! I mean wouldn't they have just stated a disbandment if they weren't coming back? I mean Nega and An cafe both had indefinite hiatus but they've returned! But then again by what they said...fulfill their role...hmm I guess we will have to wait and see! I would really hate to see them go after this long ;(

Errr... they're burnt out after making several consecutive releases and touring? Or maybe they landed their butts on an annoying record label and they're trying to get out of the situation somehow.

I've mentioned it before, but I think when VK bands announce they're on hiatus, it often doesn't have any difference with an American band NOT saying they're on hiatus (or not saying anything at all) but still not touring/releasing/recording for an extended amount of time anyway.

(It's like when K-pop artists say they're making a "comeback", which means that they're making a new release. While in American pop music term, a "comeback" is when an artist starts doing stuff again after get out from rehab/jail time/motherhood lifestyle/hospital/hermit lifestyle/abyss of drama)

I've mentioned it before, but I think when VK bands announce they're on hiatus, it often doesn't have any difference with an American band NOT saying they're on hiatus (or not saying anything at all) but still not touring/releasing/recording for an extended amount of time anyway.

THIS³.

Sign in to follow this