Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

DVD "MERRY 10th Anniversary NEW LEGEND OF HIGH COLOR『6DAYS』"

MERRY LIVE DVD "MERRY 10th Anniversary NEW LEGEND OF HIGH COLOR『6DAYS』" will be released at 2012/08/08 (7,875yen), which will include scene of their 6-day live at LIQUIDROOM ebisu at 2011/11/07-11/13

DISC 1

[現代ストイックDAY]

・六本木ジャジー喫茶

・黄昏レストラン

・頭がザクロ

・ビニ本2丁目八千代館

・ピンク色の青春

・ブルージー・ナイト

・バイオレットハレンチ

・陽の当たらない場所

[モダンギャルドDAY]

・黒い虹

・流離ラプソディー

・ジャパニーズモダニスト

・R-246

・躊躇いシャッフル

・ロストジェネレーション -replay-

・T.O.P

・そして、遠い夢のまた夢

[nuケミカルレトリックDAY]

・デジーノート

・首吊りロンド

・溺愛の水槽

・薔薇と片隅のブルース

・リフレイン~土曜日の涙~

・アタシは捨て猫

・ニセモノ天国

・空っぽな歌

DISC 2

[PEEP SHOW DAY]

・PEEP SHOW

・狂騒カーニバル

・センチメンタル・ニューポップ

・レトロフューチャー

・高層ビルの上でラストダンス

・林檎と嘘

・妄想rendez-vous

・コールing

[M.E.R.R.Y. DAY]

・M.E.R.R.Y. MARCH~デンヱンカウキヤウクミキヨク~

・歌声喫茶「モダン」

・Blind Romance

・最果てのパレード

・日ノ出町、街角ツンデレラ~2番ホーム篇~

・ルルルラララ

・オリエンタルBLサーカス

・木洩れ日が僕を探してる…

[アンダーワールドDAY]

・GI・GO

・Friction XXXX

・under-world

・赤い靴

・演説~シュールレアリズム~

・[human farm]

・Midnight Shangrila

・閉ざされた楽園

・激声

CORE-limited edition (21,000yen) will include 6DVDs, which will include NO-CUT scene of their 6-day live at LIQUIDROOM ebisu at 2011/11/07-11/13 and documentary

http://merryweb.jp/

CORE version would be even more amazing but HOLY SHIT that price

How can i get my hands on that core version?

join the fanclub=)

You can also find it on Japanese auction sites after its release, but the price would be high the same since you'd have to use a shopping service.

So, I just created an account on your forum because I got my fan club box today, and I figured maybe someone is interested in seeing how it looks, considering how hard it is to come by. I was kind of expecting something more than just a hardcover book with the discs in, but I guess it can be forgiven considering how awesome the stuff on the discs is.

The box itself cost 21000 yen, and joining the fan club cost 6000 yen, but it's hopefully less than what it's going to cost when it shows up on Yahoo or Mbok.

N.B. If the amount of pictures in the thread is considered "pic spamming", there's a link to the photo album at the bottom, so feel free to remove them.

On an unrelated topic I also received my "個性派ブレンドクラシック" LP (the actual vinyl, not the CD in LP jacket), which there for some reason is no information about anywhere. It's a legitimate release and it has the missing catalog number between the "FOOL'S MATE DVD" and "LAST INDIES TOUR~Shambara to the CORE~ ACT.2": FROCKA-013.

Pics here

Man, that is a really cool dvd cover

but i guess I'm just a sucker for eyes on places where eyes shouldn't be

So, I just created an account on your forum because I got my fan club box today, and I figured maybe someone is interested in seeing how it looks, considering how hard it is to come by. I was kind of expecting something more than just a hardcover book with the discs in, but I guess it can be forgiven considering how awesome the stuff on the discs is.

The box itself cost 21000 yen, and joining the fan club cost 6000 yen, but it's hopefully less than what it's going to cost when it shows up on Yahoo or Mbok.

N.B. If the amount of pictures in the thread is considered "pic spamming", there's a link to the photo album at the bottom, so feel free to remove them.

On an unrelated topic I also received my "個性派ブレンドクラシック" LP (the actual vinyl, not the CD in LP jacket), which there for some reason is no information about anywhere. It's a legitimate release and it has the missing catalog number between the "FOOL'S MATE DVD" and "LAST INDIES TOUR~Shambara to the CORE~ ACT.2": FROCKA-013.

Pics here

Can you please upload it ?

Sign in to follow this