Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

ex-VII-Sense Gt.KAZ new release

ex-VII-Sense Gt.KAZ new digital mini album (title not yet finalized) will be released in 2012 autumn, although details have not yet been announced

his new band "Grenzen der Traum" new song (title not yet finalized) will be released at 2012/06/15, although details have not yet been announced

his ex-band "Virus Garage" digital album (title not yet finalized) will be released in late 2012, although details have not yet been announced

http://ameblo.jp/kaz-7mg-official/

wanting to hear! and waiting for news of the other components ;) (especially Juka)

Members:

Leader.vo. 弥重

Gu.Pf. KAZ

Bs. ITSUKI

Source? also, is that vo. from any other band?

so you see KAZ has joined a band. Is not a new band. or am I wrong? :?

"Grenzen der Traum" is KAZ "informal" band which was active in niconico when he was in VII-Sense, but the band will become formal band and commence their formal activities (e.g. holding live and having release) in 2012/06

This is definitely good and interesting news. KAZ is pretty awesome. I'm going to need the details before my anticipation gets too high... But I am still pretty excited.

Ooookay. After listening to the previews, I'm not interested in this anymore.

I mean, there are lots of other female fronted rock bands out there.

KAZ, this is a total waste of potential.

Oh that sounds disappointing, actually. It really doesn't sound special at all, but I'll have to hear the full thing to truly appreciate it I guess.

yeah doesn't sound too interesting to me i really feel he has a lot of talent though... still think he's the perfect fit for lacroix despheres but i guess its impossible lol

yeah doesn't sound too interesting to me i really feel he has a lot of talent though... still think he's the perfect fit for lacroix despheres but i guess its impossible lol

Grenzen der Traum "Overture"

[track list]

01.Fabrication

02.Haze

03.Time

04.Co-dependency

05.any

btw ex-VII-Sense Gt.RayX has acted as guest Gt. of "Fabrication"

Sign in to follow this