Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

GOTCHAROCKA new maxi single "Gotcha6ka" release

GOTCHAROCKA new maxi single "Gotcha6ka" will be released at their live (including secret live) and through their official web-shop at 2012/07/01 (2 TYPE, 1,500yen each)

[live-limited edition track list]

01.Gotcha6ka

02.4 minutes for you

03.JapanesQ

[web-shop edition track list]

01.Gotcha6ka

02.4 minutes for you

03.7th Xanadu

http://www.gotcharocka.com/

related thread:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=15792

Their OHP previews have been getting better and better imo, really looking forward to this.

Too bad it's a really limited release I hope we can get the live limited one somehow.

GOTCHAROCKA will be releasing their 1st single "Hydrag" on 2012.08.29 and also 真悟(Shingo, ex-Sugar) has joined them on bass.

That sounds awesome!! source?

Hidden page on their website. Not sure if I should make it public though, since it has some info that they might not want getting out.

Reminder: they OHP will be fully opened just in one week. That wil, most likely confirm what Biopanda has been talking about.

I just hope that we'll be able to get the Gotcha6ka single because it's going to be a limited release, but if the main single is true... That's very exciting. I cannot wait to hear what this band sounds like.

The autotune was kind of disapointing, but the *good* spiv states feeling really makes me hyped for this band. Hope we can hear Jui's great voice without hardcore filters most of the time.

The autotune was kind of disapointing, but the *good* spiv states feeling really makes me hyped for this band. Hope we can hear Jui's great voice without hardcore filters most of the time.

All of this.

btw they have acted as opening act and played 4 songs at D one-man live at Takadanobaba AREA at 2012/06/16 with support Dr.TERO(ex-Vidoll, now in †яi¢к), and they will perform as secret band "818" (pronounced as "hyper") before their first formal live at Shibuya O-East at 2012/08/18

related thread:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=16554

with support Dr.TERO(ex-Vidoll, now in †яi¢к)

rhony-jill-omg.gif

^ indeed.

Apparently Tero plays drums on the single too. :domo:

(Atleast so I understood from his Twitter acc.)

This too. Actually I think that the autotune is ok if it's only part of the song. Little disappointing sample this time, but I got my hopes up.

GOTCHAROCKA will be releasing their 1st single "Hydrag" on 2012.08.29

limited edition (1,890yen) of their new maxi single "Hydrag" will include CD+DVD, and regular edition (1,260yen) will include CD only

GOTCHAROCKA will be releasing their 1st single "Hydrag" on 2012.08.29

limited edition (1,890yen) of their new maxi single "Hydrag" will include CD+DVD, and regular edition (1,260yen) will include CD only

[CD track list]

01.Hydrag

02.Erica

03.Kiravistars (included in regular edition)

03.Hydrag(Juiless ver.) (included in limited edition)

[limited edition DVD track list]

01.Hydrag (PV)

Sign in to follow this