Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

girugamesh new single release

oh! this sounds like it'll be becoming a rare item after that. O.o

do you know the reason why? im curious since i've never seen something like this.

what we have seen is "out of print" stuff which is normal when they're sold out and will never be reprinted.

but this single seems to be a 6-month limit period or so. do they mean the single will never be "out of print" in that period of time?

That song title is so... not girugamesh. I mean, what the actual fuck, maybe they're actually changing style. (The tatsurou song they have been playing wasn't that different, but that one is called Wreckage so it's not it...) . Also, Fujunai (l) live! I love that one!

So what are they up to next...pop punk? I mean what else could I expect from such title?

+ limited pressing BS.

EDIT: For me personally, S/T-Music was the best era. I just find their pre-S/T stuff a bit...unoriginal.

Kinda curious to see if this single will continue with their current sound or signify a change in their direction.

they will hold their open-air one-man live at Hibiya Yagaidaiongakudou at 2012/10/28

btw their members special session "ぎるがめっしゅ(ハート)(girugamesh(heart))" have played the following songs at their one-man live "SADISTIC FUCKERS" at LIQUIDROOM ebisu at 2012/05/30

01.One Night Carnival (氣志團(kishidan))

02.ヘビーローテーション(heavy rotation) (AKB48)

03.LOVEマシーン(LOVE machine) (モーニング娘。(morning musume))

04.A・RA・SHI (嵐(ARASHI))

indeed, thats pretty dreadfull=/

when i heared the new single's name i had some kind of hope

and after seeing the tatatasuro song

but im beginning to fear they even became worse then Go=/

The tatsuro song was a silly tribute song and these covers were as a session band... What if they just want to have some fun? I don't think they'll all of a sudden go and release AKB type songs now would they?

Then again, I am quite concerned for their new release. But I'll try it when it's released anyway.

ITT: People that still believe that girugamesh will return to the sound they had on their s/t or MUSIC. It is almost unheard of (it was unheard of until 12012 went metalcore but we won't talk about that). I also vaguely remember people hating MUSIC when it came out, so I find it humorous that people are clamoring for that sound once more.

Anyway, I'm not holding my breath for a change back to what they were doing half a decade ago. I'll just sit by and eye this band and see if they can pique my interest once again. Playing pop music doesn't bother me; playing pop music blandly does.

ITT: People that still believe that girugamesh will return to the sound they had on their s/t or MUSIC. It is almost unheard of (it was unheard of until 12012 went metalcore but we won't talk about that). I also vaguely remember people hating MUSIC when it came out, so I find it humorous that people are clamoring for that sound once more.

Anyway, I'm not holding my breath for a change back to what they were doing half a decade ago. I'll just sit by and eye this band and see if they can pique my interest once again. Playing pop music doesn't bother me; playing pop music blandly does.

Just wait for an album or two. That's just how people are. Everyone's going to be "awwwwwwww I wish they'd play Now and Go style again"

Just wait for an album or two. That's just how people are. Everyone's going to be "awwwwwwww I wish they'd play Now and Go style again"

I'm going to go ahead and second all of this because it is all 100% accurate.

I'm going to go ahead and second all of this because it is all 100% accurate.

I'm going to third this for the same reason

That's probably just a joke look, damn it dudes. I mean, Ryo is dressed like Hide, lol.

They dressed on weird ways for all their Tokyo Sadistic days. There was even a day where Satoshi dressed like Miku Hatsune.

http://ameblo.jp/grgm-satoshi/image-111 ... 34508.html

Just go clicking the pictures to see the looks. I don't know who's dressed like Ronald Mcdonald but he just won my day

lol i know right, that's why i am asking.

I mean, Nii with that chav gangsta look is so...., i'm speechless.

Sign in to follow this