Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Dear Dolce will cease operation & various bands will disband

Dear Dolce will cease operation at 2012/06/05, and the future of its bands will be as follows:

OUROBOROS will disband after their presents live at 2012/05/21
brick break will be on hiatus after their 2-man live at 2012/06/04
Diement. will disband after their one-man live at 2012/06/05
リロード(reload) will disband after their presents live at 2012/04/21
faice will change to new label
エリス(eris) (to be announced)
ハル(hal) will disband after their presents live at 2012/05/29
B.C will change to new label

http://ameblo.jp/deardolce/

Can't believe... ._____________.

DD were my fave indies label... hope they will reform under a new name on Aka-on T_T

last live of OUROBOROS will be their presents live at Ikebukuro RUIDO K3 at 2012/05/21

last live of ハル(hal) will be their presents live at Ikebukuro RUIDO K3 at 2012/05/29

last live of brick break before being on hiatus will be brick break vs ≪-EVA-≫ 2-man live "Good night real world" at Ikebukuro RUIDO K3 at 2012/06/04

last live of Diement. and last live held by Dear Dolce will be Diement. 2-part free one-man live "DEMENTO" "Curtain Call." at Ikebukuro RUIDO K3 at 2012/06/05

Diement. will disband as well???? Great.... almost no good bands at dear dolce then.... darn it all! The disbandment curse has taken too many good bands!

If Kasumi wanted to save money, he should not sign that many bands! I guess he took the 3 more popular bands and put them on his new label.

If Kasumi wanted to save money, he should not sign that many bands! I guess he took the 3 more popular bands and put them on his new label.

what i thought diement and brick break were more popular. who is the new label?? is the one where memento mori went?

because could never thought the other bands there ,were the more popular :wat:

what i thought diement and brick break were more popular. who is the new label?? is the one where memento mori went?

Maybe popular with Western Internet fans but maybe not Japanese audiences which in the end is what matters most for these bands.

To be honest i didn't like any of the current bands on this label they were all crap. I do love Kasumi though. However i loved Anzel☆Stripper【AKR】when they were around. They were the best band signed on this label. ネオロックンロールスタ→☆エース also amused me i guess.

Sign in to follow this