Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

NOCTURNAL BLOODLUST new maxi single "Bury me" release

NOCTURNAL BLOODLUST new maxi single "Bury me" will be released at 2012/05/30 (2 TYPE), which will be sold in advance at their presents live "Burn the Freaks" at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2012/05/26

limited edition (1,890yen) will include CD+DVD (including "Bury me" PV), and regular edition (1,260yen) will include CD only

[CD track list]

01.Bury me

02.Kill me softly

03.Aphrodisia (included in regular edition)

ZEVK8kgRTWc

http://nocturnalbloodlust.com/

Ivy had the potential to be awesome but they got too caught up in "sounding VK". If they dodge that one little misstep I could see this being a good release. Looking forward to it.

dunno about this, at first i kinda liked Ivy

it became really boring after listening really to it

just want them to become the way they were=/ dont have my hopes up for this single

This is going to be Epic! Glad to know that they are quite productive since they changed course into VK~

omg what happened to this band

They're trying really hard to sound visual, which lends credence to the fact that it's a genre as much as it is a movement. The previews for this sound much better than anything from Ivy, so I'm approaching this with lukewarm anticipation. voices of the apocalypse still slays as a release - I hope they start incorporating more of that sound back into their music. There's no rule that says you can't be visual and deathcore.

I actually think they'd be very successful if they were deathcore and visual. It's something no one else in the scene is doing and they do deathcore very well.

I actually think they'd be very successful if they were deathcore and visual. It's something no one else in the scene is doing and they do deathcore very well.

My thought exactly.

But I wonder if VK's fans would approve deathcore music. I believe this is why Nokubura is trying hard to sound Visual-ish.

I know a few people who liked their older songs and they're VK fans. I just hope they won't become much softer, I actually like both Ivy and their old singles ;p

btw they will hold their one-man live "parhelion" at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2012/09/17 and their another one-man live "paraselene" at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2012/12/16

Sign in to follow this