Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

ダウト(D=OUT) new maxi single "あいするひと(aisuru hito)" release

Leftovers from the album. I'm most probably not gonna check this out anymore, after MUSIC NIPPON my hope is gone.

Regular

01. あいするひと (Love Song)

02. DOPING!!

03. CAT WALK

Type A (+DVD)

CD

01. あいするひと (Love Song)

02. DOPING!!

DVD

01. あいするひと ( Love Song) MUSIC CLIP

02. バラエティーメイキング

03. 「ダウトvs D=OUT~祝 五周年記念祭~」よりダウトLIVE映像1曲

Type B (+DVD)

CD

01. あいするひと (Love Song)

02. DOPING!!

DVD

01. DOPING! MUSIC CLIP

02. バラエティーメイキング

03. 「ダウトvs D=OUT~祝 五周年記念祭~」よりD=OUTLIVE映像1曲

Source : http://0z.fr/TC2nw & OHP

Thanks for the info. I really like their new look - I wonder if the peacock feathers are just for show or if they mean something. Probably the former LoL

Regular

01. あいするひと (Love Song)

By the way, あいするひと (aisuru hito) doesn't mean "Love Song." It means something along the lines of "the person I love" or "to love someone." Love Song was just the temporary title.

^ The better their looks get the worse their music gets, so I prepare for another really boring single

I liked the song - despite the fact that it adds nothing to the scene of ABCABC-type pop songs, I could hear lots of elements that actually fit in D=OUT's music, and more specifically, Kouki's voice: interesting bass hooks, use of orchestra in the right parts (see: Sei ni Shigamitsuku) and of course, not too shabby nor exaggerated guitar solo.

I think they should still stick to Sei ni Shigamitsuku (my biggest favorite from these guys, that's why I mention it dozens of times in this context) - type of "easy-listening" songs but this is okay too. :)

Only their looks rub me the wrong way though - the song below above has a pv, which is a good example of how they should dress/look - everything to the minimum, please.

Ps. I think Kouki should experiment with vocals sooner or later :)

OK, visual kei-fans are getting on my fucking nerves, seriously What kind of music do you really want to listen to?

It seems that everything is "boring" "they should disband" "generic song, I've heard it before" "I miss their old songs" "this is what's happening to major bands" etc etc.

Seriously, I'm so tired of all this whining all the time. I don't get it... Exactly what kind of songs do you want D=OUT (and other VK-bands for that matter) to perform?

I personally think that the song was pretty good, it was a beautiful "easy-listening" song, but I'm surprised they're releasing this now. That was a typical autumn/winter song, would fit perfectly to be released in November.

OK, visual kei-fans are getting on my fucking nerves, seriously What kind of music do you really want to listen to?

It seems that everything is "boring" "they should disband" "generic song, I've heard it before" "I miss their old songs" "this is what's happening to major bands" etc etc.

Seriously, I'm so tired of all this whining all the time. I don't get it...

I do like the PV too. Much better than most of their latest PVs, but yeah, it's kinda generic, but what else would you expect from a PSC band ?

ダウトvs D=OUT ?

What is this madness.

Anyway I'm not a fan of the song. I'm still hook on their CARNIVAL album.

I'm hoping CAT WALK is a nice jazzy tune.

I've notice how VK to me starting to look silly now a days. I mean all these guys dress up as if they are going to prom or a have been glitter bomb by some nut case.

I'm a guitarist, I idolize Uruha and LEDA and Syu and MiA. I love everything about a guitar, but my favorite thing about this song was the amazing bass!! That sounded so pleasing. This song is really good in my opinion. It's not their usual upbeat, catchy songs, but it's still a really good calmer song of theirs.

Sign in to follow this