Sign in to follow this  
TheBistroButcher666

KEEP SCROLLIN IF DON'T

422692_309704645744833_100001159001666_775896_92381884_n.jpg

394015_2873633756471_1128733632_33177749_629102067_n.jpg

I hate Facebook and every asshole that shares this crap.

While I already hate seeing week old front page Reddit crap on my newsfeed, these moral high horse ones are incredibly irritating. I rather deal with all the DO YOU LOVE JEESUS CUZ HE LIKES YOU BUT LIKES YOU LIKES YOU posts than these.

Yes, posting a blurry photo with typos really shows your respect towards cancer patients. Reposting the stupid image on a social networking site now excuses you from doing anything worthwhile like donating or volunteering at a local hospital.

Anyway, thought I would rant.

I remember stuff like that on MySpace too. I'd make mean ones and post them on the bulletin board. Stuff like "Be A Sport, Abort~!" and stuff. I should start that back up.

The ones that piss me off the most are the hoaxes about rapists and other things like that. They'll either photoshop something official looking or just copy/paste the text. "Warning - teh rapists are comin to get joo!".

There was one going around recently from the "Miami/Dade Police Dept" that ended up getting spread so much that the actual Miami/Dade PD came forward on their own page telling people to ignore the 'warning' going around, that it wasn't from them.

Internet making it easier for people to express their feeling and they are entitled to it.

Problems come when people become kind of not knowing their limit.

I guess we just have to make self filtering on things we should put attention to and which we should only read and pass...., and laugh at or just simply ignored altogether. :P

Embarassment is the best medication for this.

Everyone who still sane will have shame.

The first one is just trolling, but the second one is just irritating on so many levels.

The problem is the people I see posting it are not trolls. My family, well my immediate family is honestly not that bad (sometimes Mom posts this crap) but cousins, aunts, uncles and the ones that live further out into the sticks that have no life and have lower IQs are terrible at posting these constant images about supporting this and share this if you lub ur dog.

Anyway, I have now blocked 100% of my Facebook feed :mrgreen:

Sign in to follow this