Sign in to follow this  
Maiku

Pringles Stix = American Pocky

^ Looks like it's salted to me, the salt are clearly visible..

Never mind that, as long as it edible, this eat all belly will devour it happily. :llama:

^ I was too lazy to open the large link and thought they ripped pocky off directly lol ok

anyway, I haven't eaten any potato chips in over a year (and pringles used to be my fav brand), so kinda don't curr now

Pringles stix are early more related to potato chips than Pocky. They look kinda similar, but they are more snack then dessert.

I find the honey butter ones kinda tasty (which taste nothing like pocky XD)

pringlestix.jpg

Pringles stix look like pocky with no chocolate. LOL. They even got the same burn marks. Pringles Stix are more ... oval shaped than round like pocky. It's like someone at Pringles had pocky and was all "I got an idea for our next product." Ahaha. The Jalapeno pringles stix are my fav. ;__;

Maybe not Pocky,

Maybe what you mean was the looks and shape are similiar to Pretz,

in the way that it have no coating on it.

which was produced by the same company, Glico.

My weaboo self just talking.

Well I've never had pretz. EITHER WAY. PRINGLES STIX. LOOK LIKE POCKY WITH NO CHOCOLATE. I think yinz guyz are missing what I'm saying. ;__;

I feel a little left behind as well, cos i never get the taste of it!

Gotta find it in nearby 7-Eleven during lunch time!!

Also, is it go well with Slurpee? Cos Pretz go really well with beers xD~~~

Is that the same company that produces the crisps in round tubes? The were my favourites when I was a kid :D I don't fully think that it's any concept to create own version of Pocky, since the honey butter sticks, which Ito showed, have been globally produced for years.

As for that pink chocolate, that's without doubt original Glico's idea, because my Japanese course teacher had brought for my group when he returned from his hometown in Japan.

Sign in to follow this