Sign in to follow this  
nuke

Visual Kei Band Names.

Also I hate †яi¢к

Yes!! Like, it doesn't even look good from an aesthetic point of view. The proportions and kerning are so weird! I also hate it because you might look at it and think “oh, some weird little band of newcomers who don't know any better” but then you realize it's made up of 40 year olds.

I think that's why I hate it so much, if it was some little no name band I'd just ignore it and assume they'll break up before even releasing a demo single. Then I realize it's made up of old people, old people that played in bands that I enjoyed and respect and I just cringe so much.

Also I hate †яi¢к

Yes!! Like, it doesn't even look good from an aesthetic point of view. The proportions and kerning are so weird! I also hate it because you might look at it and think “oh, some weird little band of newcomers who don't know any better” but then you realize it's made up of 40 year olds.

I think that's why I hate it so much, if it was some little no name band I'd just ignore it and assume they'll break up before even releasing a demo single. Then I realize it's made up of old people, old people that played in bands that I enjoyed and respect and I just cringe so much.

ex-†яi¢к member's band "We're So Meta" mini-album "See what we did there?" release 6/6/12.

2010-08-07195723-1.jpg

DIET-COKE HEAD BARBIE DREAMS.

Yeaaahhhhh....

I don't have any way of ripping demo tapes so I have no idea what type of music to expect from this.

I own that tape so umm... enjoy. I thought it was going to be a lot weirder, so I was pretty disappointed :(

As for band names, hmm...

Min・Strel〆Mess・Sisurs: I don't even know with that one.

ewig≒zait: I assume they meant zeit, but whatever fuck spelling.

MR.JEEKAHN'S: Sounds like the name of the creepy old guy next door.

HERE'S THE HAMSTERS: AHAHA I DON'T EVEN.

My heaven's luck sisters: Random words tossed together? Most likely.

7even'∽Resist: ???

I could probably go on for ages XD

2010-08-07195723-1.jpg

DIET-COKE HEAD BARBIE DREAMS.

Yeaaahhhhh....

I don't have any way of ripping demo tapes so I have no idea what type of music to expect from this.

I own that tape so umm... enjoy. I thought it was going to be a lot weirder, so I was pretty disappointed :(

Nice!! Thank you!

I was going to mail it to Inartistic but ended up not getting to it xDD

lol! had no idea there were so many weird/hilarious/random visual kei bands with these names. lol I don't know whether to wince or laugh.

THE GAZETTE (TOTAL BULLSHIT)

16,PIANO.....AREA51.....PABLO HONEY.....SCREW.....PUPPET MAMMY....DRAGON GUARDIAN....

THE FOOL

J∀CK11

LeMpicka ?

Lc5

.EXE

PABLO HONEY

agreed so much!!!!! bullshit VK names!!!!

p.s. you also forgot plastic tree on ur list

p.p.s. radiohead who

Well, didn't they come up with that name before the release of "Fake Plastic Trees" ? :mrgreen:

there are more:

BAbY, BASTARD OR BROTHER (most original band names ever!....some day i`ll form a new GOTHIC band named vampire or maybe dracula too. In the fact VK is full of simple and ridiculous names as fuck)

Cocktail♪note

Cuckoo (WTF?)

dizzy

dish

order made

planetarium

rice

royz

the gallo :lol:

i really see no problems with any of those names except for maybe cocktail♪note

^ true

also I actually like bands that are named after albums/songs of other bands, why not?

oh oh I know a ridiculous one

LM.C = Lovely Mocochang.com

DOT COM!!!! O_O

Sign in to follow this