Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

ex-idiot Vo.kamiyama ai new band "DivA-All Sweet Heart-" has formed

ex-idiot Vo.kamiyama ai session band "THE IWAKI" has changed into new formal band "DivA-All Sweet Heart-" after their live at Iwaki SONIC at 2010/07/18, and they will hold their first live "The Owl of San Merida~first Act~" at Iwaki SONIC at 2010/09/24

DivA-All Sweet Heart- members:

Vo.kamiyama ai (ex-idiot)

Vo.kazuha

Gt.suenaga haruka

Ba.naki (ex-Jack)

ex-Gt.saika (ex-idiot)

http://xxxdivaxxx.web.fc2.com/

But it's not Aska, but the previous vocalist. :( Lame.
Dammit, I got so excited seeing ex.idiot. If only it were aska's glorious return, it would've been like the second coming of Jesus. :(

But it's not Aska, but the previous vocalist. :( Lame.
Dammit, I got so excited seeing ex.idiot. If only it were aska's glorious return, it would've been like the second coming of Jesus. :(
This : /

Well, in all fairness, it was never 100% proven that Aska was the vocalist for the famous recording of Fakkin A, since it is unclear when exactly Ai left the band. However, their HP stated that Aska wrote both the music and lyrics for Fakkin A, so it seems not unreasonable that he also sung it.

Either way, Aska is the idiot mastermind, and without him it's just not idiot. :(

they'll steal the throne from an cafe slowly lol

and that guy who smiling and wearing checkers bow tie, will be the next Bou. So kawa-eww :P

^ dayum, trombe. i don't know how you could be so well informed. <3

cookies for you.

I've come to the conclusion that Trombe is an android built by the Japanese >.>;; (lol jk)

Sign in to follow this