Sign in to follow this  
Takadanobabaalien

LUNA SEA secret countdown

here's crossing my fingers for new album. Srsly, on its due now! :P

But i am feeling it will be about new tour and LIVE DVD.

Yeah, we are well overdue for a new album of original material since they started their reboot. That's what I'm hoping for most, but a North American tour that I can actually attend would be my #2.

another world tour!!!!

EDIT:

i saw on cdjapan they are gonna release an dvd/blu-ray of the Promise to the Brave concerts

is that the announcement? i hope not=p not that i dont want it, but i want something bigger/better=p

LUNASEAOFFICIAL twitter, just now:

Breaking through 12 so long years of silence, new history has finally begun! A brand new song will be released.

(countdown's still going though)

edit: new single (untitled as of now) on March 21, the new song will be over 20 minutes long!! :hyper:

(source)

Holy fuck. 20+ minutes!?

Contender for song/release of the year already?

if i was a hater i'd say "BORIS MUCH?!!" :lol:

But since i am not, i'll say "AWESOME MUCH?!!" instead.

not really the news i was expecting, i was thinking more of an new album or world tour

but hey its a start=p and over 20 minutes? really curious how it will sound!

Hmm. I will say I'm very excited, I feel an odd sort of connection to this band because I was born on the day their debut album released, so it's like... I grew up with them. And honestly, it isn't just that, their music is fantastic as well. But... A 20 minute song? I don't know. I feel like I could listen to 20 minutes of Matenrou Opera, X-JAPAN, and Versailles... But I always thought of Luna Sea as the guys who did brilliant things with 3 and 4 minute songs (Like Shine and Tonight). I will definitely listen to it though and I'm sure I'll end up loving it!

From what i understood,

looks like the FULL MOON CONTACT "THE ONE" is indeed a show.

But one have to sends postcard with personal data (name, age, address, & phone number)

to them for drawing no later than February 28. Seems it's a Japanese only gig. :U

One can help with better translation though :>

Sign in to follow this