Sign in to follow this  
sebbivism

YOHIO (Seremedy) release 1st major solo mini album

In April, YOHIO (from Swedish visual rock band Seremedy) will make a Major Solo Debut on UNIVERSAL MUSIC JAPAN. The 1st Mini Album 「REACH the SKY」 is released 2012/4/25 and contains 6 songs! The Deluxe Edition contains a bonus DVD with live footage from YOHIO's Showcase Gig which will be held Feb 9 somewhere in Tokyo!

1st Mini Album「REACH the SKY」

■CD

1. REACH

2. SKY☆LiMiT

3. Frantic Elegance

4. Dawn of Dreams

5. Without Wings ~空と約束した~

6. Angel's Waltz

■DVD (DELUXE EDITION)

☆Live Video and Off-shot is planned.

Limited Deluxe Edition (SHM-CD+DVD):UICN-9002 ¥2,980 (Tax-in)

Regular Edition (SHM-CD):UICN-1002 ¥1,500 (Tax-in)

YOHIO OHP: http://beta.universal-music.co.jp/yohio

Source: Seremedy Facebook

Saw that this morning... Unbelievable! Guess they are trying to cash in on HIZAKI a bit (no offence to YOHIO). I wonder how his bandmates feel about this!

YOHIO is really talented guitarist, but I guess he just have got the right contacts. The fact that his dad is working on the same record label Seremedy is signed to in Sweden.

Saw that this morning... Unbelievable! Guess they are trying to cash in on HIZAKI a bit (no offence to YOHIO). I wonder how his bandmates feel about this!

According to himself they are going to continue with same speed with Seremedy, and the vocalist is releasing his own clothes brand apparently

According to himself they are going to continue with same speed with Seremedy, and the vocalist is releasing his own clothes brand apparently

I can confirm that. They're doing many different things at the moment - actually with much success! Gotta respect them for that.

What style of music do you think his debut will be? A metal-ish release? Hizaki and Versailles appears to be favourites of his and he obviously is heavily influenced by Hizaki so I'm curious if his debut will also be a symphonic-metal style release?

he is... releasing his own clothing brand... i... have no words. this kid really knows how to market himself.

as for his music, considering how he's got hizaki's look down to a tee, that is what i'm going to be expecting of his music too. i haven't really listened to his band's music much, so i guess we shall see. (´ε` )

you know you're rolling when you get picked up by universal at his age

really curious how long he's gonna be around

That and like what sebbivism, his Dad works on the label that produces his current band.

Also Japan loves white people, at least the media biz. A buddy of mine went over there to fulfill her dream of being a manga artists and while that flopped for obvious reasons she did a lot of TV commercials and media related jobs because she was an exotic foreigner and agencies constantly wanted her.

What style of music do you think his debut will be? A metal-ish release? Hizaki and Versailles appears to be favourites of his and he obviously is heavily influenced by Hizaki so I'm curious if his debut will also be a symphonic-metal style release?

you can listen to a very short (live) preview here.

nQeqQyNBATg

This is pretty interesting, and I've always liked Yohio.

I'm glad to see him move forward but I'm just wondering does he have any support members helping him with this album?

wow he can sing pretty decent :D

2012/02/09 (today) YOHIO will do showcase concert in Tokyo, performing all 6 songs from upcoming mini album

Support members for this live:

Gt. Yuichi (AUBE)

Bs. --still secret--(from well known band)

Dr. BARU (DuelJewel)

(Vo.&Gt. YOHIO)

Junna is crying in a fetal position right now.

Why would I cry? All it makes me do is projectile vomit. That little vermin. Hope he dies quickly.

Sign in to follow this